8

After the lunch time it got time for dinner.

---

-Did you understand? The clock here will click after every passed hour.

-Yeah i understood. The master said it should stay here so i will know what time is it.

-Okay sweetie we will leave you now.

After that it was nine o'clock. Then 10 then 11. Louis was afraid. It was stupid but he felt like this man liked him. And he stupidly wanted to be fucked again. Cause that made him feel loved. He thought that the man will use him every moment he could. But apparently his second day here he was alone. Just on time when he began doubting about the man not liking him he heard the opening of the door. Who was? Could be he? -he thought

He whimpered scared when the bed dipped from someones weight.

-Did you really thought that i won't come today. You know that its past eleven now. I will tell you exactly what time is it. Almost ten minutes to midnight. And oh how badly i want to feel you again.- Harry moaned at the last sentence.

-I see i am not the only one excited here. Am i making you hard baby boy?

Louis was without underwear. Just one tiny blanket covered his body. Making his erection so visible for the man. After the words he said followed silence so somehow the boy managed to speak. Maybe thats what he needed to do.

-Yes sir.

-Thats my good princess.- Harry priced and Louis'cheeks heated up.

-So i am making you feel this way. Hot and hard for me. -Harry said lowly removing slowly the blanked off the boy touching his soft skin slightly.

Louis tilted his head to the side, not able to stop the blushing on his face. The man was so right. His felt so hot. His skin burning for more touches.

-I am not gonna be gentle this time.- Harry said leaning fully over Louis on the bed.

Louis gasped feeling the fully naked man over him. When?When he took off his clothes?- he fast thought but he couldn't care. That make him feel good.

-I want you inside of me sir.

-Me too baby-Harry responded and trusted in the boy without warning. Rough and hard.

-Shi-Louis began screaming but was cut off from lips kissing his own.

Harry was KISSING him and began fucking him hard and merciless. He bite the bottom boy's lip in a way to distract him from the pain.His bum was sore from the first time and its gonna be so sore after this time. Louis was holding himself in one place as possible holding tight around the headboard. Soon after there over his hands were Harry's too. He had balance and better way to fuck the boy senseless under him .Louis was just breathless. But he was close to his orgasm as fuck. He liked it even this way. And he could always take the pain as till now he ever did. But this was pleasurable and not only painful.

One tear rolled down his cheek and Harry was fast to kiss it away.

-Good boy.-He said and bite his neck.

Louis came after this and clenched hard and tight around Harry throwing him over the edge as well.

Right then the clock clicked midnight.

Harry only cleaned the boy with one wet towel from the bathroom and again pulled the blanked over him. After that he left him alone. But Louis was too tired to think about anything. His eyelids dropped heavy and he began snoring slightly. Harry though had stayed outside the door and when he heard him he smiled and really left this time. Going to his room ready for one good sleep as well.

But they didn't know that still one person wasn't sleeping. The younger lady that was the one taking care of Louis was awake. Waiting for everyone to fell asleep so she could do the thing she want. She went quietly to the boy's room and slowly opened the door and made sure he was asleep. She entered the room and closed the door after her. In her hand she hold needle. Needle with something in it. She injected Louis with it and he just stirred in his sleep from the pain. The girl smiled to herself. One needle was done. Three more left. And Louis will be gone...

Oops. I hate people like this. Jealous. They just never can understand what love is. They are too selfish to see what real love is. Taking care only of themselves and not caring about that they made someone suffer. Only caring for their happiness. This always happens in the movies. Like two people love each other but then some shit person comes between them. Ughh. +++Btw i was feeling really bad these few days. If this one girl didn't text me probably i would be gone too now.. and the world is so cruel. One of my too closest friends'mum has cancer and i pray for her to be okay... Now i am okay. Waiting for the Oscars. Ahh and the new Larry smut video yesterday. Oooh and i am obsessed with BVB and Believer from imagine dragon now. ++++

I LOVE YOU.