2

This night Louis was again abused by his father. The whip stopped over his tummy twenty times again. That was the punishment this time. Its always different from the night before but always on body part that nobody can notice the bruises. Louis just lied on his bed with his weak and hurted body. He just wanted to sleep and wake up in the morning to be again in school. Again in school where he won't be abused physically. In his mind appeared a figure. A man. He couldn't see his face but this was his prince. He wanted someone to love him really and to save him. Dreaming like that he fall asleep.

---

-Is everything going okay with the plan?- Harry asked his best friend and his right hand in his bussiness.

-As always bro. i can't wait for the money we will earn. You know how bad i want to buy one lamborghini so that my aston martin won't be alone anymore in the garage.- zayn said with little laugh at the end.

-yeah. that will be our biggest profit so far. -Harry smiled to himself.

-I'm sure his family will give us everything so their boy will be okay. They have the biggest house maybe in the country and so expensive cars.

But will really Louis's family give money for their son when the moment come it will see.

---

The next day Harry walked through the streets just until he saw the boy. Louis has bags in both of his hands. He just got out from the supermarket and Harry was behind him now with full view of his ass. For Harry this was really gorgeous sight. The way Louis walked in front of him made him hard and horny at all of sudden. But suddenly Louis stopped and turned around. That was the moment Harry got out of his thoughts. Louis was bending down to pick some stuff one old lady had dropped on the ground. Then Harry saw something he didn't expect.

Not only Louis had big ass but he wasn't wearing boxers. He was wearing panties. For fuck's sake he was wearing red silky panties.  And then was really hard for Harry not to touch himself right there right now.  And then again Louis was walking on his way and Harry was still standing there. With one thought- that maybe this will be not just one more kidnapped boy but a beautiful sex slave only for him. With that thought he also went home and couldn't wait to this one day to come and the boy to be in his arms.

so i am sorry if i messed up something because i dont remember the first chapter and this one i write it all week because i didn't know what to write. thats because i know what to write later but now don't. I hope you like it though. Love you, sweethearts.