Louis will be alone in the house when he gets home after school. His mum and dad will be at work. Times like that happens sometimes. These times were the times when Louis was happy. He could do whatever he wants. Times like this were his times for karaoke or maybe without singing and just listening to the loud music that escapes the speakers. Listening of course his favourite band One Direction. This time Louis was peaceful knowing that he won't get fists today. Shortly after time passed by and he was walking again to his home not expecting anything that will happen in hour or two.

---

- so today is the day, huh?

-yes, today is the big day. We were ready so i thought you won't mind when i bring you the boy early. -zayn said to harry on the phone.

-of course not. Just be careful. I don't want something to happen with the boy.

-of course Mr.Styles.-zayn said little annoyed from the warning.

-Yeah sorry, bro

-It's ok, bro. You can be little bossy but i need to hung up now.

-bye-Harry replied and Zayn hung up.

To say Harry was excited was misunderstanding. He coudn't wait.

Zayn was in the car with some other boys driving to the boy's house.

---

Louis was currently in the living room dancing to the Kiss you. He saw the bowl with fruits on the table and picked one banana from it. He removed the banana peel. But then suddenly something come in his mind. He wanted to try something he never did. And that was ..uhm.. not only to eat the banana but to suck on it. He wanted to feel what is to suck on cock. like its the same thing. Louis licked his lips with the thought of that he will suck someone's cock some day. Hopefully he will find his prince like in the books and will be happy with him. But what Louis didn't know was how his dreams will come true faster than he think. The next song was played and he was sucking on the fruit, getting the banana deeper and deeper in his mouth. Then putting it out and in his mouth and again repeating the action some times. But with the loud music he didn't heard the opening of the front door and the people who were inside of the house and now in the living room. He just put the banana out of his mouth when he felt seconds after hand over his. He looked up and saw man with a mask. Only his hazel eyes were seen. While Louis was shocked Zayn took a glance at the banana and he couldn't believe his eyes. It was wet with saliva and this boy will be perfect for his best friend-he thought to himself.

-You are really the perfect one.-that was all Louis heard before his eyes went close from the thing he smelt on his face from the cloth that was pressing on him from behind.

Zayn thanked the man and all together got the boy out of the house and in the black car with tinted windows and no numbers.

Louis was finally kidnapped.

Hi, sweethearts. I have some big problems again with my mum. She is trying to change me. To change the way i think. She and my sister don't understand me. So i haven't motivation to write. Like these days i am feeling really bad... But today i just sat and began writing and there we go. I like it thought and i hope you like it too. I love you all so much. You means a lot to me. Fun fact: i've tried the banana thing:)