7

When Louis woke up he was alone. Nobody was next to him. He was still handcuffed to the bed and now he wanted to cry. He was so stupid to dream about man who never existed. He will never find the man who will love him and will take care of him. His thoughts were interrupted when the door suddenly opened. He whimpered. His eyes were still blindfolded and he was scared. Because for him everything was dark.

- Good morning, sweetie.- one woman said.

Louis knew this voice. Here were again the ladies from the day before. His body immediately relaxed.

-I think you recognized us already. How are you today?

-Good, i think i am good. Thanks for asking. What about you?-he said smiling

-ooh, we are good too, love.

-So its 9 in the morning and we will clean you up first and then you will have breakfast.-the woman continued.

-And then what?-Louis asked just like a child he was curious.

-What the boss say.-the woman said almost like a whisper not wanting to hurt the sweetiest boy in the world but still Louis heard her.

-So now it will be the same routine as yesterday.-Louis asked changing the topic

The woman hummed in approval and began uncuffing him from the headboard of the bed while the other woman again was running the water in the bathroom.

When Louis tryed to sit on the bed and after that getting up he winced and whimpered in pain.

-Ooh baby. If you let me later i will take care of your little hole. I will put some cream after the bath.- the woman said knowingly what happened with the boy last night.

His cheeks turned red from embarrassment. She just caressed them with her hand and he felt like this was his mum. Thats how one mum should be. Loving and caring. She led him to the bathroom.

In the bath tub his body relaxed around the warm water and he let himself get washed from the woman. He was feeling like a baby. But he liked it.

After they dried him and changed the wet blindfold. The older same woman led him to the bed laying him on his stomach.

Louis heard opening of some bottle maybe some cream and he begged.

-Can you stay here alone with me. Only you with me. I just..

-Shh okay baby.

After these words he heard walking and then opening and closing the door.

-now after we are alone. can you spread your beautiful legs for me, sweetie.

Louis did as he was told. Again naked on the bed, embarrassed in front of the woman. Vulnerable. She touched his hole carefully with her fingers covered in something cold. He jerked forward trying to escape the touch who was painful.

-Almost done-almost done- the lady said trying to comfort him.

He stopped moving but whimpered again.

-Now you can turn around again.- she said softly.

-I want to take care for your bruises too.-she suddenly said sounding like pleading too, knowing that he will say no to her

-I don't want though. I am fine. Thank you.-she was right

-Baby, they will heal faster. I only want to make you feel better. I don't want to hurt you.

-O-Okay- Louis answered don't wanting to disappoint  the kind lady.

He again heard some opening sound and waited for the pain to come. Once the cold liquid touched his bruised skin he whimpered louder than before. She was massaging the cream over his bruised chest. At the same time Harry was walking the hall and heard the whimpering then he saw one of the women standing outside the door and got closer to her.

-What happens? What are these noises?-he asked lowly and demanding.

-He wanted to stay only with her. She is doing the most of the job and he trust her and he was embarrassed of me so he begged for me to go outside while she take care of his lower parts. And she told me before we come here that she want to take care of his bruises too so maybe thats why he is whimpering for so long time now and louder. Sorry for disturbing you with this sounds sir.

-You can go now. wait in the living room.

After hearing these words she immediately got away from his sight and he stayed right next to the door. Even he didn't know why he did it.

-No, please, stop, it hurtss, i will be okay-Louis was saying trying to remove the woman's hands from him.

-Shh, just a little more please.

And she wasn't lying but at the end he was sobbing loudly.

Harry was staying outside hearing his hurting whimpers and he was crying. His heart was crying. And he didn't know why this was making him feel this way. Something about this boy..But he ignored it and just stood up and walked away.

---Outside Harry's mansion

-Why you were waiting me in the living room?

-Harry said me to do it.

-Harry? He is sir to you. Don't forget that!- she said with little louder voice but didn't think about it. She thought about how Harry probably had stayed outside to hear what is happening with Louis. For her they were perfect for each other. And Harry was good boy but life made him do things like this. She wanted the best for him. She knew him for years. And he deserves the best. And she loved so much Louis even if she knew him for two days. He deserves everything good in the world too.-i know why he did it.

-Why?-the other woman asked

-Because he has feelings for him.-she answered not aware that was causing the other lady to be jealous and not aware of her intentions...

----later:lunch time

The two women got into Louis'room again. 

-We are here again to feed you. Its lunch time already.

-Ooh, i don't know what time is it.- Louis answered chuckling.

----

Harry said that the two women will stay at his house till this thing with the boy end. For first time they had to stayed here. For first time he wanted boy to has the best care. And if Zayn didn't proposed this he would never do it alone. But when Zayn said it too no one will be suspicious about Harry. He will have a lot of money after this. And he probably will stop this business. Or maybe he wanted to stop. He has a lot of money but never there was reason for him to stop. But now does he have a reason?

Hi, sweethearts. I love love you so much. Next chapter again smut. I hope you liked the chapter. ++++mine problems++++btw i cut again this Monday and i don't know if i will resist this week. Cause i promised. For now everything is okay but idk what can happen to me the next day+++