"So...?" BUN asked me when I finished reading it. "It's a very nice song lyrics," I answered with a smile. "Aigoo... That is not song lyrics... That's my reply to your love letter," said BUN. My eyes suddenly became teary because I couldn't believe that BUN would accept my feelings.

BUN asked, "You know what to do, right?" I nodded with teary eyes. BUN said, "Don't let other men come near to you or I will be mad. Let's add each other on Kakaotalk so we can chat anytime. International calls will be expensive because I wanna hear your voice every morning as soon as I wake up. Also, you have to finish your studies in college, don't be lazy. Understand?" I nodded with happy tears rolling down my face. "Don't cry, or your make-up will wear off," BUN said while petting my head softly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

8 months later.

I had finished my studies in college and graduated as one of the best college students at Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management. My family was proud of me, especially my dad. My dad booked one table at one of famous chinese restaurants to celebrate my graduation.

In the middle of the dinner, suddenly my dad told me that it was time for our family to start doing all preparations for my wedding. Yi Fan and I also my mom were shocked when my dad said that and I lost my appetite instantly. I looked at Yi Fan while saying, "Gege..."

Yi Fan asked my dad confusedly, "Pa, haven't we cancelled Xiao Wei's wedding one year ago?" "That time papa only pretended to cancel the wedding to make Xiao Wei come home to continue her studies. Actually, papa and Lu Han's boss only agreed to postpone the wedding and wait until Xiao Wei graduated from college," my dad explained.

"Pa, why are you doing this to me? I have a lover now. I can't marry another man," I said with teary eyes. My dad stared at me and said, "I want you to break up with your lover. We must grant your yeye's (grandfather) wish. That is your yeye's last wish before he dies." I walked out from the restaurant right away with a broken heart.

Yi Fan chased me as soon as I left the restaurant. Yi Fan shouted, "Xiao Wei, wait!" I kept walking to leave Yi Fan. Yi Fan grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms. "Gege," I mumbled despondently, then I burst out to cry. Yi Fan kissed the top of my head and let me cry on his chest.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I couldn't go to Seoul anymore because my dad had taken away my passport. I couldn't ask for help from Qing Shia and Yi XIng too because I didn't want to disturb them with my problems. They were both busy with their wedding preparations.

I locked myself in my room. I didn't eat. I didn't bath. I didn't talk to anyone. I just cried and cried until I was exhausted. I literally did nothing aside from crying. I just didn't want to live anymore.

I heard my mom and Yi Fan beg my dad to cancel my wedding, but my dad stood firm in his decision. My dad didn't seem to care if I might die from fasting. Well, I would rather die than marry grandpa.

I got weaker from day to day because of fasting, and finally I fainted on the fifth day. When I regained my consciousness, I was already lying in bed in the hospital. My dad finally agreed to cancel my wedding after seeing me in the hospital. "Let's wait until you fully recover. Then we can go to meet your future husband to cancel your wedding," said my dad.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 weeks later.

My family and I came to South Korea. Lu Han came along with us to lead the way to meet grandpa. Once I stepped into grandpa's mansion, all memories when I lived there came back to my mind. I wondered what the reaction of Kim brothers would be if they knew I was forced to marry their grandpa.