COUNTDOWN 8

I asked the housemaid, "Is this Kim Min Seok's breakfast?" The housemaid shook her head and said, "This is for Kim Jun Myeon doryeonnim (young master)." My eyes were fixed at the beef porridge on the tray. I asked in my heart, "Is Jun Myeon sick? Why does he eat porridge? " I said, "Let me deliver this to Kim Jun Myeon." The housemaid handed over the tray to me.

I went to Jun Myeon's room but Jun Myeon was not there. Of course, his door had not been fixed yet because Jong Dae had just broken it last night. I asked in my heart while thinking, "Where is he? " Suddenly I saw Jun Myeon walking into Min Seok's room.  

I went to Min Seok's room then placed the tray on the table. Jun Myeon threw his gaze in the opposite direction of me. I asked carefully, "Are you sick?" Jun Myeon said without looking at me, "Don't pretend like you care. Just leave! Min Seok hyung doesn't like a stranger in his room." 

Suddenly Min Seok came out from a room inside his room. Min Seok wore sunglasses and his hair was really messy. I couldn't help but snickered. I stared at Min Seok while saying in my heart, "What a weird guy! Why does he always wear sunglasses even when he is in his own room? " Min Seok ignored me and left his room right away.

When I threw my gaze to Jun Myeon, it turned out that Jun Myeon was looking at me. "Oh! Your cheek is swollen," I said in startle as soon as I saw Jun Myeon's face. I left Min Seok's room immediately. I went to the kitchen to boil a chicken egg and then I returned to Min Seok's room with the boiled egg.

Jun Myeon was eating his beef porridge on Min Seok's bed when I came into Min Seok's room. I waited for Jun Myeon to eat up his beef porridge, then I approached him and sat near him on Min Seok's bed. Jun Myeon asked in startle, "What are you doing here??" I said, "Don't move." I rolled the warm boiled egg back and forth slowly on Jun Myeon's swollen cheek.

"I am good in this. Every time Yi Fan got swollen because of the fight I would do this to him to make him recover fast," I said with a smile. Jun Myeon asked, "Yi Fan?" I nodded and said, "Yi Fan is my oppa (older brother). He is tall and handsome. He is so cool. He can speak cantonese, chinese language, korean language and english fluently. He doesn't like eating chicken. He said chicken is not his style."

Tears rolled down my face because I suddenly missed Yi Fan so much thus talking about him made me cry. I was startled when Jun Myeon suddenly wiped my tears gently with his fingers. I paused rolling the boiled egg on Jun Myeon's cheek to look at Jun Myeon, then our eyes met. Jun Myeon's gentle gaze made my heartbeat increase slowly and suddenly we became awkward.

I continued rolling the boiled egg on Jun Myeon's cheek awkwardly. Jun Myeon suddenly grabbed my hand which holding the boiled egg to stop me, then he used his other hand to take away the boiled egg from my grasp while saying awkwardly, "I will... Do it... Myself." I replied awkwardly, "Ah... Sure... Then, I will leave."

I waited for Jun Myeon to let go of my hand but it seemed Jun Myeon was lost in his thoughts. "Kim Jun Myeon-ssi," I called Jun Myeon. "Ah, I am sorry," Jun Myeon said when he realized that he was still holding my hand, then he quickly let go of my hand. I left Min Seok's room while saying in my heart, "Oh gosh!! That was so awkward!! "

I met Jong Dae in the living room. Jong Dae said, "I've been looking for you. Where have you been?" "Delivering breakfast to Kim Jun Myeon," I replied. Jong Dae said with a smile, "I'm free today because my students visit the museum. Let's go somewhere together." "Okay," I replied with a nod and smile.

Jong Dae and I went to the arcade games center to play games and then we ate lunch at the chinese restaurant. We also went to watch a comedy movie at CGV cinema, then we returned to grandpa's mansion.