COUNTDOWN 5

Jun Myeon and I only watched grandpa and Min Seok from afar. I saw Min Seok crying before his parents' grave and grandpa hugged Min Seok to console Min Seok. 

I said with concern, "Kim Min Seok must really love his parents." Jun Myeon said, "When Min Seok hyung was 7, his house caught fire and caused his parents to die. Min Seok hyung blamed himself for the death of his parents." I asked, "Why did he blame himself?" "I don't know. Min Seok hyung never explains anything to anyone," Jun Myeon replied.

"I used to think that I was the most unlucky grandson of haraboji. But when Min Seok hyung moved into haraboji's mansion, I realized there was another boy who suffered more than me," said Jun Myeon, then he sighed sadly. 

Jun Myeon smiled and said, "I really want to be friends with Min Seok hyung because I think we might understand each other because we both have lost our parents at an early age. So, when I learned that Min Seok hyung loved to read, I started our friendship by giving him a comic book as a birthday gift on his 10th birthday. And now... Whenever I spot a newly released novel, I will buy it for him because it has become my habit."

I said with a smile, "I bet you two are close to each other." "It's a little bit embarrassing to say this, but Min Seok hyung actually never talks to me," said Jun Myeon, then he chuckled in embarrassment. I said in surprise, "Really? I thought he just didn't want to talk to me." Jun Myeon nodded, confirming his statement, then he chuckled. I chuckled too.

Jun Myeon said, "Btw, Jojo... What is your real name?" "Just call me Jojo," I answered. Jun Myeon asked with disappointment, "Can't I know your real name at least?" "I will tell you someday. I just don't want you to accidentally call out my real name in front of other people especially haraboji. I can't imagine what haraboji would do if he found out I had deceived him," I explained. Jun Myeon nodded in understanding.

"Ah! About my debt... I will pay it back little by little until all is paid off. You can reduce my salary to pay off my debt," I said with a smile. "Actually, you don't have to pay me back. I am glad I can help you pay all your debt to Jong In," said Jun Myeon, refusing my idea. "But I don't want to be indebted to someone," I said. 

Jun Myeon took a deep breath and said, "Okay, if that is what you want." "Thank you for your understanding, Kim Jun Myeon-ssi," I replied with a smile. "Just call me Jun Myeon," said Jun Myeon, then he smiled at me. I called Jun Myeon with a smile, "Jun Myeon-ssi." Jun Myeon looked happy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

EXO Company held a gala dinner party at EXO'luXion Hotel at night. Grandpa took all his grandsons along with him to attend the gala dinner party. I waited until everyone left grandpa's mansion, including all housemaids, then I went to grandpa's office room to search for my passport again.

I was so lucky! I found my passport in the drawer, inside an envelope, but the letter was gone. I didn't know what Lu Han wrote for grandpa. I exclaimed happily, "Yes! Thank god! Finally!" I kissed my passport and left grandpa's office room by skipping happily.

Min Seok suddenly showed up from the turn and it caused Min Seok and I bumping into each other. The passport in my hand fell to the floor with the page of my photo and my data facing up. I became shocked and said in my heart, "Oh no! What is he doing at home? Isn't he supposed to be with haraboji at the gala dinner party? 

Min Seok was back like usual, his hair was messy and he wore his sunglasses again. Min Seok bent down to pick up my passport, then he took off his sunglasses to see my passport. Min Seok brought his face closer to mine to gaze me closely. I studied Min Seok's face while thinking, "So, this is the reason why he always wears sunglasses... He has black circle around his eyes.