Chapter 10

Shauna's P.O.V

The door to the pokemon center swished shut after Serena's leave. I was left alone on the red rectangular couch with my thoughts.

I didn't really know what to do at this point. I felt like crying. Today was a H-E- double hockey sticks of a day. (I'm not aloud to say that word until my Birthday.)

It was late anyways i decided to just turn in. I retreived a room key from Nurse Joy and dragged my feet down the hallway to my temporary room. I inserted the card and the door buzzed, letting me inside.

Once inside the small yet air conditioned dorm like living space, i flopped onto the sole queen size bed. after a few minutes of my face in the bed sheets, Quillz pokeball began t rattle. I got up to the bed and took my bag off. I threw his ball in the air and airborn red laser like light appeared as it opened. My Quillidan appeared and made a "Quill" grunting sound.

He climbed onto the bed and i hugged my knees. All it took was one litte pat from his little arm and i burst into tears.

"I don't want to go on an adventure anymore." i sobbed. "It's too hard!" I yelled and threw my bag onto the ground.

Quillidan wobbled over to me and squated on my pillow. "My friends don't even like me...especially Trevor. Trevor wouldn't give me a second look in a million years." I thought aloud.

"Serena is irritated by me, Calem doesn't like me, Tierno thinks im young." My tears slowed. "I should just go back to Aquacorde Town and dissapoint my parents..." I wiped my tears but i thought more and cried again.

I got up off the bed to start changing for bed when i heard a groan.

"Who's there?" I asked holding my shirt to my chest with my left hand and the phone as a weapon in the other.

I heard a thud and a sigh and my door opened.

Trevor's P.O.V

After I heard the others weren't going to join us, i decided to just go to the pokemon center and study pokemon from different regions. I walked in and sat at a table when i saw Shauna at the desk getting a room key. She dragged her feet to her room and disspapeared behind the door.

I suddenly lost interest in studying the Steel type pokemon of Hoenn and quietly made my way down the room hall.

i stopped at the door that Shauna went into and noticed she didn't lock it.

I pressed my ear to the door and heard nothing, but then i opened the door ajar and she was summoning her quilladin. She began to cry.

i gasped to myself. Poor Shauna. she looked so sad and helpless. SHe revealed so much to who she thought was no one. "Especially Trevor." She just sobbed and i grew angry.

Why wouldshe ever think me or any of us didn't like her? Hell, i like her most of all.

I resisted the urge to bust down the door and hug her.

"Dissapoint my parents." I punched the wall. She could never dissapoint anyone. I groaned in pain at my hand but quickly put a hand over my mouth.

"Who's there?" I heard through the door and backed against the other wall. I sighed, knowing there was no way out of this and slowly opened her door.

"Hi Shauna..." I stammered and rubbed the back of my neck. She glared at me, her hands were entangled in her shirt that was pressed to her chest. A little slip of skin on her belly was showing and you could clearly see her bra straps. I blushed and looked away quickly.

"What are you doing?" she asked. I hesitated. "Why were you listening to me?" She pressed on.

I sighed. "Okay shauna listen. Put your shirt back on and sit down cause this is something you want to hear."
She looked at me weird but walked into the bathroom to finish changing. Once she was done she plopped on the edge of her bed.
I began my speech. "Shauna Marie Acolayzsha. You need to stop doubting yourself. You can totally do this adventure. You are the most outgoing and happy girl I know. You deserve to see the world. Including Kalos. Even if you went home, your parents would never be disappointed in you. No one ever could be. EVER. Also," I sat next to her. "All of your friends love you. No one thinks your annoying. Especially me. How could you ever think I didn't like you? I.." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay.." I thought to myself. "I like you. Like I really really like you. You have been my crush for years." She was stunned at this point and started to talk but I cut her off. "Shauna, you are all I think about." my voice got quieter and I put a hand on her cheek. "You are the reason I went on this adventure." She blushed at this but I leaned closer to her.
Her eyes went wide but she didn't back away. I kept getting closer until our breath intermixed. "I'm sorry." I said and backed up a bit. I began to stand up but I felt a tug on my arm.
"No. Don't go." She said and I sat back down.
"Hey," she smiled and made me look at her. She leaned in really close and kissed my cheek. I instantly blushed and so did she.
She only backed away by a few inches and she grinned. I turned to face her completely and brought her face to mine.
I kissed her. My eyes drifted closed. Our lips touched, sending shocks throughout my body. And then they pressed close. She slightly parted her lips and they soon overlapped with mine. She pulled away first. She blushed the deepest shade of a red apple ever.
I smiled at her and hugged her. "Thank you." she said and stood.
I followed her lead. Kissed her cheek quickly before leaving. I opened the door and she said, "I'll see you tomorrow." And I smiled back and retreated out the door.
"Did that seriously just happen?" I said as I walked back to the table to collect my things. I was lost in a dreamy state of daze