Chapter 14

Tierno's P.O.V

We floated and splashed around in the water. I swam underwater and opened my eyes. All I see is my friends legs. I spot Shauna and Trevor's legs to my right and torpedo my way towards them. Once close enough, I popped up from the water and roared like a Pyroar-Sharpedo hybrid.

"ROARRRRRARARAOOORAR!!" I yelled and shook both of them. 

"Oh MY Arceus!" Shauna squealed and swam towards Serena, who was choking on water from laughing. Calem was also laughing.

"Dude!" Trevor raised his voice and splashed me with water. "That was not cool!" He splashed me again with a bigger amount of water.

I splashed him back and we were soon engulfed in a tidal wave of splashes meant for one another.

The others had swam onward towards the tower and we slowly settled our splashes and laughter to join them again. We slowly swam to catch up, side by side.

"Tierno," Trevor started, "I really like her." He reddened in his face.

"What were you guys talking about when I scared you?" I shouldered him under the water and he reddened more.

"We were talking about how cute her quilidan is." He said it quickly, as if he could be embarrassed around me. For Arceus's sake, I'm a big fellow who dances for fun!

"You don't need to be embarrassed, dude." He ducked under the water and his hair was now back out of his face.

"I'm not embarrassed, I'm ashamed I didn't say any more." He turned his body to start backstroking.

"Well why don't we catch up to her now, and youuu can tell her how cute she looks in her pink swimsuit." I copied his action.

"What!? No! That is so weird! Tierno, she is 13 not 30. We can't talk like that. I'll just say that, um... that she.. she has pretty wrists!" I just shook my head. "Dang it..what should I say that is appropriate?" He returned to breast strokes.

"Say that she has pretty eyes. And you want to take her to an arcade sometime." I once again copied his motion.

Trevor thought about it before they both swam faster and caught up with the group. I splashed water at Calem and Serena, "Come and get me, bitches!" I ducked under the water. I'm just trying to get Trevor and Shauna alone hehe. They followed me as fast as they could.

Bubbles escaped my mouth from trying to laugh in water. Trevor can do it! He's got suave moves.

Serena's P.O.V.

Calm and steady swimming to the tower. Tierno and Trevor were hanging behind talking. I bet it's about Shauna. Trevor totally likes her back. I swim beside Calem.

I glance at him, he is swimming on his back with his eyes closed. His stomach peaking above the water with every stroke. Shirtless Calem is a nice Calem. "Staring?" Crap, he caught me.

I blushed and faced forward. "Just wondering is all." 

He copied my facing forward, "What? You can tell me." He smiled.

"No it's nothing, I don't have to tell you, you are my rival." I swam a bit faster to be away from him. Rivals in love? Never.

"So? We can still be friends." He caught up.

I sighed an okay, "Did you already get your gym badge?"

"Yeah, Korrina is really nice." I rolled my eyes. "She let me sleep on her couch because it was thundering out. We battled, well kinda. She gave me the badge and some tea and that was it." 

I nodded and said okay. "Why? Are you jealous?" He smirked.

"Jealous of what?" I scoffed and faced away.

"Jealous that I got my badge first, or jealous that I spent some time alone. at night. with an older woman?" He splashed me slightly.

"I don't have to answer that." Then we were splashed by Tierno before Calem could say anymore. We raced after him.

Stupid Calem. I thought. We soon reached the shore to the tower and we all walked inside to change right away.

I look back at Shauna and Trevor, they both blush shyly at something they said.

Now that I am slightly jealous of.

---

Over a year since my last update. Since Pokemon Sun and Moon are coming out soon, I want to finish this story before I start that one. I started this when I was 15! Now I am in college and have freedom of time. I promise this will be done by the end of the year. I hope. Thanks for all the reads and comments. Coming back to all the feedback from a year is really nice. Enjoy <3