Chapter 7

Serena's P.O.V

Calem walked off laughing towards the jeans on the other side of the store, except there were only a few jeans and a bunch of sweats and workout pants. I began chewing on my fingernails while we waited.

"Serena, can I talk to you?" Shuana turned on the couch to face me.

"Uh, for sure but.." I adjusted my body to face her. "Right now I mean there's a lot of people around and Calem is coming back."

"No your right, how about when Calem is fighting the gym?" She pleaded and shook her head.

"definitely!" I smiled and she giggled as Calem held pants up and turned to go into the changing room but instead ran into the wall beside it. He smiled sheepishly and ran behind the curtain. We could practically hear the blush on his face. That just made us laugh harder.

We were still laughing when Calem pushed the curtain to the side swiftly and stood tall. He had a confident look on his face, the kind of look that you know the person thinks they're better than you. he walked back in forth, very straight-like and a little flamboyant.

Of course, we laughed even harder if that was possible. "So uh, darlinz'." Calem stopped in front of us and popped his hip. "Whaddya think?" He said lowly and femininly as he fanned his fingers out and placed a hand on his popped hip.

He had dark blue jeans on with black shoes and a green shirt under a gray jacket. The same hat but green was perched atop his messy head. His black hair sticking together, still wet from the ocean.

"Very pretty!" Shauna giggled.

"I uh-" laugh. "I really" laugh "I just" laugh "love it!" laugh. all the while he intensified our chuckles by striking other poses and twirling in circles.

He stopped his act and grabbed his bag off the floor. "Alright lets get outta here." I paid at the cash register and we were on our way out the door and to the gym.

~~~

Calem's P.O.V

"So what's the info on this gym?" I asked as Shauna looked through her pamphlet.

"This gym is run buy a guy named..." She brought the paper closer to her face, squinting her eyes. "Grant." she brought the paper back to its original position.

"Is it hard to read or..?" Serena asked, giggling a little.

"No I smudged some food on it before." She sweatdropped.

That made Serena laugh a little harder which made me smile. She blurted out a big laugh and it quieted down, her shoulders shaking with her. Her green eyes crinkle at the corners, almost closed with all her eyelashes smashed together, fanned out in one line.

She stumbles a little as we walk up the hill to the gym together. "It isn't that funny! I was just hungry!" Shauna defends, crossing her arms and pouting, sticking her jaw out a little farther than normal and her eyebrows curving downward.

Serena laughed harder. "I just like chocolate okay!" Shauna finished and walked a little faster and we tried catching up to her. Her pout transformed into a mischievous smile and I immediately knew what was happening next.

In a matter of seconds, our shoes were slapping against the pavement towards the gym entrance.

"hah!" I exclaimed as I sped past them and pushed my way through the door. They follow in seconds after. "I win!" I fist pump the air and smile a real smile.

They both laughed and I joined them when I realized there were other people in the gym watching us in awe. Battles between gym trainers halted and Pokémon gaped at us. We all sweat dropped. "Uh, Sorry." I said sheepishly and scratched the back of my neck.