Chapter 15

Calem's P.O.V

Tierno, Trevor, and I are changing in the boys bathroom. "Soooooo..." I hear Tierno's voice on the other side of the stall wall.

"What did you guys talk about, Trevor?"

Trevor doesn't respond right away. "I think she might like me." Tierno and I bust out laughing at his obliviousness.

"Dude didn't you kiss her? Of course she likes you!" I shout over the walls. I'm done changing and I go to sit on the counter by the sinks to wait.

"Okay, okay. I told her what Tierno said to. And she started to blush which made me blush! Then she told me she liked my hair. Then we got kinda quiet and she started to talk about the kiss. We were both blushing and smiling. Then we got to the shore." Trevor told us the whole run down as he walked out of his stall. Tierno out of his in the midst of the story.

Tierno and I started clapping for him and he couldn't stop laughing. "Let's go meet up with your girlfriends." Tierno said, and then it was my turn to blush.

"She is not my girlfriend dude." I muttered as we walked out. But man I wish she was. 

Serena and Shauna stand beside the big Lucario statue staring at it and talking. Her hair is down now, wet but brushed out. She wears a tank top, white shorts, and her regular sneakers. Her wet hair leaves droplets on her face, making it glow...beautifully.

"Hey guys!" Tierno shouts, waving. Their attention adverts to us and I must advert my eyes from Serena. She won't catch me like I caught her hehe.

The girls wave us over and as soon as they do, Korrina and another old dude show up.

"Ah, you must be the kids Lysandre told me were coming by to learn more about mega evolutions!" The man shakes all of our hands with our respective names coming out each hand shake. 

"This is the Mega Evolution Guru, and I am the successor." Korrina chimes in, and I am in awe. She didn't tell me any of this or that I'd see her today!

After some information about mega evolutions and how they work in battle and what not, the old man says, "And I have one mega ring to give out." 

One? Seriously? Why can't all of us get one! "No thank you sir, I am interested in dancing." Tierno takes a step backwards. Shauna and Trevor mimic him, giggling at each other for being in sync.

"So, which of you two shall receive it?" Korrina asks Serena and I. I have an idea...

"Let's battle for it! Whadya say, rival?" I face Serena, backing up to make room for our pokemon. I let out my Meowstic. She smirks at me and gets into a ready stance.

"You're on, rival.

Serena's P.O.V.

I toss my Baby's pokeball into the air, watching her dog-like form appear from red light. "Absol, Ab!" She barks. "I'm at an advantage, Calem. Want to just call it off and let me take the ring?" Egging him on is kinda fun cause he gets so into it and irritated with me.

He makes a determined face and commands his Meowstic to use fake out. My Baby flinches, shaking her fur. "Okay, Baby, use slash!"

The battle continues, Baby took out Meowstic, Absol took out Baby, Jada took out Absol, got good damage into Frodagier before he took her out, leaving Lil Big to finish him off. And I still have Sparkle and Pacific with me. 

"Well fought, Serena." Calem calls back his fainted frog, and goes outside. I watch him go as the guru talks to me. I'm not really paying attention because Calem looks pretty defeated. When he is gone through the door, I hear the words from Korrina, "Beat me before you get the ring."