The Curse Of The Black Spot Pt. 4

They all wake up on a metal floor.

"Where are we?" Amy asks.

"We haven't moved. We're in exactly the same place as before" they look through a window onto the deck of the ship.

"We're on a ghost ship," Avery says.

"No. It's real. Spaceship trapped in a temporal rift" the Doctor says.

"How can two ships be in the same place?" Amy asks.

"Not the same. Two planes, two worlds, two cars parked in the same space. There are lots of different universes nested inside each other. Now and again they collide, and you can step from one to the other" {Y/N} explains.

"Ok, I think I understand" Amy replies.

"Good, because it's not like that at all. But if that helps" {Y/N} says.

"Thanks."

"All the reflections have suddenly become gateways," the Doctor says as he throws a piece of metal at the window. It goes through and lands on the deck "ever look in a mirror and think you're seeing a whole other world? Well, this time it's not an illusion" there's a sudden beeping.

"The signal," Amy says.

"Yes" {Y/N} replies.

"The distress call."

"Uh huh."

"There was a second ship here all the time."

"And the Siren is on board" {Y/N} opens a door to reveal an alien skeleton. Its spacesuit says D.I.H.S "dead."

*Time skip*

They walk onto the bridge where there are more skeletal crew.

"You were right. There was something staring at us the whole time. How long has this ship been marooned here?" Amy asks.

"Long enough for the Captain to have run out of grog," Avery says.

"I don't understand. If this is the Captain, then what's the Siren?" Amy asks.

"Same as us. A stowaway" the Doctor says.

"She killed it?"

"Human bacteria."

"What?"

"A virus from our planet. Airborne, travelling through the portal. That's what killed it. Didn't get its jabs" {Y/N} says.

"Urgh. Look" the Doctor has put his hand in some gunk.

"What is it?" the Doctor sneezes.

"Alien bogies" he wipes his hand on the sleeve of Amy's pirate coat as they walk off to the sickbay, inside the sickbay, lots of people are lying on beds floating in mid-air, and connected by a tube to the ceiling.

"McGrath! He's one of my men" Avery says.

"He's still breathing," Amy says.

"My entire crew is here. Toby!" Avery shouts.

"Rory!" Amy shouts.

"The TARDIS!" the Doctor shouts, {Y/N} walks over to Rory.

"We have to get them out of here," Avery says.

"Wait. His fever's gone" {Y/N} says.

"He looks so well."

"She's keeping him alive. His brain is still active, but all its cellular activity is suspended. It's not a curse, it's a tissue sample. Why get samples of people you are about to kill?" {Y/N} asks.