•FORTY•KHENE•

•Thank you so much for reading the re-written version of Mr.Ferocious Beast. I'm glad for all of you who enjoyed the book.

The golden bell of the church rang loudly as the birds fly through the sky.

White curtains that hang on the trees and sunflower was neatly put in a white gentle vase that was aesthetically arranged.

Everyone was watching us with a smile on their face—I was walking down the aisle wearing a white tuxedo and viel, holding white roses and my son Alex was the ring-bearer while Mary was my Bridesmaid.

Many of our visitors consist of Businessmen and werewolves—They were standing up, clapping their hand in happiness.

"I don't care if I sing off key.."

"I found myself in a melody.."

"I sing for love..I sing for me.."

"I shouted out like a bird set free.."

"Oohh...Ooh..Oh.."

I was sobbing softly—once I've reach the front—Damon stood there in white tuxedo. Tears pouring down his eyes—but a smile was plastered in it. He reach out as I hold his hand on mine.

•I'm bad at doing wedding scene. Please Pardon me.

The priest started to talk about the vow and Damon finished his. It was my turn to speak already.

"Uhm—I'm sorry Damon, I'm sorry for being a crybaby—a coward, I—"

Before I can continue—He pecks me on the lips.

"No, You ain't none of that."

He growled at me as I smile—before I continue my speech:

"And for better and for worse, In sickness and In health—I would love you till death do us apart."

I said as I smile cheekily that I guess it was kinda—annoying.

"You may kiss the bride"

The priest declared as Damon lifted my viel and once again—Kiss me in the lips.

"Now, You are mine. No one will have you but mine! I love you so much!"

He growled before kissing me again on the lips like he used to do.

And this is how our story ends,

Where—Damon and I will start a new life.

A life with conflicts awaits for us but It can be solved.

No more Lies and Despair.

Where we continue to live our lives to the fullest.

Where we continue to run the pack with the help of our friends and families.

No Happy Endings.

Only me and my Mr.Ferocious Beast.

The End•

Thank you for reading my story that I've written way back 2017.

I'm thankful for this amazing people who always support this story:    chibineko_07 imthattransgayboy

Thank you so much for the unending supports.
I appreciate it so much.

Started: August 9, 2017 (?)
Finished: February 7, 2018