•CHRISTMAS•

•A Joyous Christmas for all of you.

KHENE•

It's December 24, XXXX—It's Christmas Eve and I was excited because this day has a special meaning for me. It was also a special occasions especially that—It's almost the birth of Christ.

I dressed up as an Elf, I put on some decoration like Christmas Tree, Banner and Mistletoe.

I also started to cut some gingerbread man and cookies that shaped like a star—I put them on the oven and wait for it to cooked.

I also start wrapping up presents for everyone—specially to my friends, I would probably wrap some for Damon too.

"It's been six months, I can't wait to see you baby.."

I mumble as I caress my stomach—I feel so genuinely happy that three months left before I give birth to my child.

Damon come in—holding a present with red ribbon on it, He walk toward to me and kiss me on the lips.

"Good evening, Sweetie."

He greeted before mumbling; "It's almost time, Isn't it?"

He smirked as he wiggle his eyebrow—It looks funny, We stood up as he started to move our body around—His arm wrapped around my body.

"It's been two years since I have met you, my love, I don't want any Christmas gift but you."

He muttered as he lean in to kiss my lips—It was almost midnight when he arrived and he kiss me till midnight strikes.

Fireworks are on the skies—I look down to see my swollen tummy—I caress it in pure fondness and content. I'm not gonna lie but this is the best gift that I've received.

"Merry Christmas! Alpha! Luna!"

Looking down—I see the whole pack down at my apartment backyard—There's a banquet with tons of food as they cheered. Popping the wine on their hands.

Chatterings of humans and Wolves can be heard up here—They talk without fearing the species of the others. Everyone treat each other equally and fairly.

I saw my friends laughing with other wolves as they sing a song in the videoke with happiness on their face.

This is one of the best Christmas that happen in my whole life.

Merry Christmas! To All of Us!

•SPECIAL CHAPTER: CHRISTMAS•

•Merry Christmas to everyone around the globe, Have a prosperous year and happiness!