•EIGHTEEN•KHENE

•MARY VEUX ON THE MEDIA

Three months has already passed.

Every single night—I cried. I cried in pain and agony, wishing that Damon find me someday— take me back home and take care of me.

I regret running so far that they can't track me anymore.

I also feel wierd. It's not like I sleep in hunger—This forest has a bunch of fruits and vegetables to eat. There's also a river, nearby.

I've been sleeping under this large oak tree. I decided to find banana leaves and put it around like my bed as I waited for someone to find me.

There's many animals here too—Raccoons, Squirrels that try to befriend me but they run away when I try to approach them, birds also chirped at me in the tree branch.

I wonder how's Damon doing? Why he didn't search further? Is he still alive? What about Matthias? I'm worried that Damon is already gone because he won't find me anymore.

Being lost in my thoughts—I was startled when a white wolf crawled infront of me—It was whimpering in pain as it's white fur was bloody.

And I was in complete surpised when the wolf shifted into a small lady—pale white skin and blue hair that reach her neck—she was groaning in pain and she was naked!

"Help.."

She choked out trying to find someone to help her and once her gaze met mine—she gasped as she tried to stood up but she can't and she was left crawling to me.

"Khene...Khene..You must be..Khene!"

I gasped in the second time—How did she even know my name?

I decided to remove my long sleeve—leaving me in my oversize shirt, I helped her wore the shirt as she let out a small thanks.

Standing up from my seat as I assist her to lie down on the tree—I grabbed a cracked coconut as I scoop out some fresh cold water as I handed it to her.

"T-thanks..."

She coughed before she took a sip from the fresh water—She breathe slowly for a while as I stare at her, wondering how she get here.

"Uhm..What happened to you? Are you okay?"

I ask as she shook her head in sadness,

"It's a long story— My brother..He have gone rampage, His mate has been missing for three months now, and Goddess know how broke he was.."

Oh.

"And..and.. w-what happen to y-you..?"

She stare at me intently as she let out a small smile;

"We tried to calm him down and let him find more on the forest but he won't go, believing that his mate escaped with another man especially when that vile fucker said that he was helping his mate escape because they were lover— But he accidentally wounded me and it was so damned painful that I let my wolf run as she wishes to be."

I looked at her in sadness— her brother must be really in pain that he hurt his sister.

"What's his name..?"

I asked.

"Oh? His name is Damon Rage Veux, And I've finally found you..Khene."

Oh goodness! Damon!

I was leave in pure shock when this is Damon's little sister! But what shock me more is that—I'm finally found! Oh how I miss him!

EIGHTEEN

•I know you always see "EllaBlues" in the end of this chapter—That's my first name before I turn "UnqiuelyFerocious"