•FOUR• KHENE•

Khene in the media with a child

We wave each other a goodbye as we part ways, It was sad to realize that this is the last day of our job, Now, We have to find another job to cover up our expenses.

Lately, Before we close the café—Harley came back. She apologized for her rash behaviour but her eyes still glare on me as if that it's my fault.

I sighed as I look at the dull blue sky—I feel so sad at the moment to known the fact that I have no job anymore.

After a few moment, A small hold mine—I was startled a little and when I look around to see a small blonde girl with blue eyes like mine, She looks like she was only three.

"Hello kind sir, Why awe you sad?"

The small girl asked, She sat beside me with a innocent look at her face.

"Hello there! What's your name?"

I ask in a cheerful manner as she smile at me and giggle at my silly interactions,

"I'm—I'm Anaih Chewyl, It's a pleasure to meet you mistew!"

•Anaih is pronounced as Ana-Ih

"Oh, I'm Khene Dale Sunnyflower, You can call me Khene or Dale, My lady."

I grasp her hand in mine as I wierdly shake it, leading for her to let out a giggle in my silly moves.

"Hahahaha!"

She giggled happily which leads me to laugh with her and her silly jokes.

"Oh my, Ana, You're laughing with a stranger, May I know why?"

I stop laughing as I saw a lady in her mid's thirties, She has a soft brown hair and baby blue eyes, She was holding a brown basket in her left arm.

"Mama! This is Khene, I saw him unhappy so I appwoach him! He's sad, mama!"

Anaih sadly said as she pointed at me, Her mother let out a smile as she kneels down infront of her, putting down the brown basket besides her.

"My dear, Everything happens in a reason, Don't be afraid to face all those challenges, He might be feeling unwell.."

She gently caress her child soft cheeks— She looked at me with a gentle stare.

‘‘This is for you, Thank you so much for looking out for my child, I appriciated it sincerely."

She exclaimed as she pulled out a bouquet of daisies from the basket she was holding— She handed me those as I utter a small thanks.

"Goodbwye sir! It was nice meeting you!"

Anaih— the child, gave me her goodbyes as she hold her mother's hand and walk out of the park, leaving me alone with a smile on my face.

I stood up after the moment she left. Dusting off the grass and dirt on my pants, I walked out of the park and I have thought that I would put this daisies in the vase that Mrs.Sweetsell gifted for me.

Walking down the blocks—I suddenly bump into a person chest, looking up to say my sincere apologies, I gasped in shock.

Oh, Sweet lord of pancakes! It's him! The man that I whom met back at my apartment!

"What a delightful meeting, My dear."

FOUR