•TWO• DAMON•

RATED 18

•DAMON RAGE VEUX ON THE MEDIA

I groan, thrusting harder into this whore to release my sexual frustration. Since my wolf, Rage, is getting restless ever since we smelled our mate's scent nothing less nothing more.

"Aaaah! Ugh! Yes! Keep pushing, babe! Mark me as your mate!'' I wanted so bad to break this lady mouth. She's a mateless wolf that wanted to release some heat.

''Shut the fuck up, will you?'' I growled and grasp her neck, making her choke in pain. A couple of seconds later, I pull out and put on my clothes, walking out of her apartment, she wanted a quick f*ck and I let her have her needs. That's it.

Walking down from the fourth floor, I start smelling sweet hot chocolate that makes my wolf wild and keep yelling.

Mate!Mate! Give me mate! Rage growls. I followed the sweet scent, It leaves me in front of a door with a key number of 143 and a surname of SunnyFlower.

Seriously? Is my mate a girl, or what? The name is ridiculous! I shrug at that and mentally punch myself. Duh! It's my mate, fuck me for acting like that.

I knock on my mate's door. In a few seconds, the scent gets stronger and small steps come closer.

A soft click and the door opens itself revealing a shocked kid standing in front of me. What the actual fuck?

"A child for a mate? Fuck, why?"

I mumbled and kept staring at his small face. Damn, why is he so adorable?

''Excuse me, sir, but I'm not a child...'' He whispered while looking down and I lower my gaze to him until our face met. Damn, he has the most adorable face ever. His naturally plump puckered pink lips, adorable grass green eyes, rosy cheeks, blond hair that is look so soft to touch, and fuck! That feminine body, showing his short but soft legs making me hard as fuck.

I caress his cheeks that make him blush so hard

"Damn, you look so tiny, dear mate. I can imagine you carrying my pups...'' I whispered in his ears, making him gasps in surprise. What?

"Wow! Really?! Are you giving me a bunch of puppies?!"

He giggles, slightly, with amusement. I growl, moving my face into his neck giving a soft kiss

"Nya!" He quickly covers his mouth. Fuck! It makes me so hard when he moans!

''Damn, Mate. Be careful or I might lose control...''

I whispered and stood up, towering over him. His mouth is parted slightly, making me wants to kiss him. But not now, sooner or later. I smirk at that thought.

I turn my back to leave and fix this shit in my pants but before that, I stop and turn around to give my name to him.

"I'm Damon Rage Veux. Anyway, nice to meet you, mate. But if you don't mind, please don't show off your legs because they're only for me to see..."

I growled possessively as I enter the elevator, encountering a lady who stares at me with lust clouded in her eyes.

"Hey, there, Mr. hunk. Wanna have fun?"

She seductively smirk as she trace her finger on my shirt. I glare at her and that makes her move away from me.

As the elevator opens in the first floor. I walk toward to my sports car and get inside of it, driving down the city of New York.

Fuck, I can't forget about my mate anymore...

He's mine. Alone.

TWO