•NINETEEN• KHENE•

"Da..Damon Rage Veux?"

I stuttered, suprised. Oh god! Damon!

"Yes..I know it's you. His mate. Khene Dale Sunnyflower—Right?"

She spoked. I nodded my head in happiness—I'm finally saved!

"Oh god, Please! Help me return to him!"

I cried helplessly— I gripped her arm as She stare at me with sadness in her eyes, staring straight to my soul.

"It's...It's too late Khene, He..He already tried to forgot you.."

I frozed in my place. Tried? Why? I don't understand!

"He tried to find you—all over the wood except here because everyone knows that this place is not easy to find by a human, This place is sacred and It was guarded by the Moon goddess..He look all around and he found nothing—Until He feel like what Matthias said to him was true. That you and him was already a lover and you've already escape—

He really gone rampage finding out that you've run as far that you cannot be track by anyone, He killed Matthias in his bare hands that he turned into a..Ferocious Beast."

She told me everything and I was left in pure shock—sadness loomed over me that I've run so far than what Brandon expected me to be that I've left their border and to a place that they can't track me anymore.

"What..What am I going to do?"

I hopelessly asked as she stand up— she look at me and smiled.

"I'll bring you back there. He must be out of the town—getting wasted, bruh."

She shurgged and walk off—I followed her like a lost child.

Six hours have passed—Until we've reach the border that she said so, I feel like snow white when I ran back then, It's like I run in the deepest part of the woods.

A bunch of warrior wolves run toward to us—holding a shotgun as they looked at us cautiously;

"Ms.Veux! What—What happened?!"

"Is that a rogue..wait—A Human!"

"Luna..Luna Khene!?"

Everyone gathered around and whispered as they looked at us—I can help but lower my head in shame.

Everyone was cut off when we heard a very ferocious growl.

And when I looked up—I saw him. My..Mate, My lover..

"Khene..Dale..Sunnyflower.."

He growled.

"Damon..Damon..Rage Veux.."

I whispered.

NINETEEN