•THIRTY-SEVEN•KHENE•

I was lost in pleasure that I instantly fall asleep—not even minding that I just released from it.

I was awaken and I notice that Damon wasn't there—No one was around the room so I decided to stand up and walk over the kitchen.

But when I reach the living room—The whole room was dark and I can't see anything.

"Huh—? Is there anyone there?"

I mumble as I tried to find the light switch—I was supporting my tummy in case that I accidentally stumble or hit my stomach on the table.

I feel a body that bump into me—making me step back as I panicked.

''Da—damon!? W—where are you!?''

I hold back my tears I feel so scared—but suddenly—a music started playing on the radio.

•What About Us- P!nk

La da, da, da, da, la, da, da, da, da,
Da, Da, Da

We are searchlights, We can see in the Dark,
We are rockets, pointed up the stars,
We are Billions of beautiful hearts,
And you sold us down the river too far

The whole living room started to light up with candles—roses are everywhere and sunflowers on the floor.

'We have problems that want to be solved..'

'We have children that need to be loved..'

I can see Giovanni, Andy, Jennifer, Christoff—They were holding sunflowers with a smile plastered on their face. Music continue to play through the background.

What about us?

What about all the times you said you had the answers?

So what about us?

What about all the broken happy ever afters?

Oh, what about us?

What about all the plans that ended in disaster?

Oh, what about love?

As the last candle lifted—I can finally see Damon on black tuxedo—Holding a bouquet of white and red roses—with a box on his hand.

'What about us...'

'What about us..'

'What about us...'

I was smiling softly and so is he—The music ended as he walk over to me.

He kneeled in front of me—handing out the flowers which I gladly accepted.

He inhaled for a while before speaking:

"Ehem, This is too fast but I can't help it."  He started.

"It's been two years—years of us being in so many obstacle, challenges and opportunities—Two years of running away and pain

—But guess what? You're mine afterall, I will kill anyone just for you, I will kill those who will oppose us, Call me crazy but I'm crazy just for you, I love you so much that it was painful and sweet,

Enough—Enough is enough, I wanted to tie you on my name and my bed, I only want you from the start and only you."

"Khene Sunnyflower—Would you marry me? In the eyes of the mortal and immortals, I will change the world just for you, I love you and only you."

I was overwhelmed—Is this for real? He was willing to marry me?

I suffered enough being away from him—I know that he messed things up but in the end, He was there to change those memories.

I won't regret this anymore—I love him so much than I used to before!

"Yes! I will marry you! Damon Rage Veux!"

I cried out in pure happiness—He open the box that revealed a ring—He put it in my finger as he carry me in pure happiness.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He cried in joy as everyone around us that encounter this event clapped in happiness—cheering in pure joy.

I never feel so happy before—and it was worth everything.

•THIRTY-SEVEN•