•NINE• KHENE•

As I think of anything, I can't remain being calm— anxiety rolled over me like a car toy, I can't keep up like this,

In fact, I wished to go home afterall, I missed being on the balcony—To watch the starry night, To listen to the noises of the crowd down at my apartment room, Being here in this so called—Packhouse—is different from what I've been used to stay.

I've been here in the balcony of Damon's bedroom. A balcony that so huge—huge like I can build swimming pool in here. But all I can see is the moon that shone above the sky, as the clear sky filled with shining stars.

And the eerie silence that's ringing loudly on my ear. Everyone was missing—not literally but I see no people around here and I guess they must be in their bedroom.

I'm thinking of how to escape. No matter how luxurious this place is..this isn't my home. This is never my house—I wanted to go home.

"Maybe, I should start thinking of  a plan on how to escape.."

I thought as I decided to take a bath. After taking a warm bath here in the bathroom—I decided to wear a large shirt that I found in Damon's wardrobe and leggings that fitted perfectly on my hips. I look outside the hall to look if there's anyone out there and then—I decided to run.

As I kept running,Everyone is not lurking around even the guards' I don't understand but I feel very lonely inside,I kept my feet running itself until I reach the pack house door..

As I reach the main door, I grab the knob as I tried to open it. But I was suddenly stop when I heard a voice;

"Finally, you're awake, my dear mate."

I gasped. realizing that it was Damon! I turn around to see him standing infront of me while holding a bouquet of sunflower and a bunny stuff toy with blue ribbon on it. He stood there with a smile as everyone was on the large long table—sitting on their chair as they stare at us.

It made me think of escaping once again but why would I?—I wonder sometimes that I shouldn't be a coward and should have asked to leave but why do I feel like I don't wanna go?

Damon realized that I look sad so he gently put down the gifts as he walked over me—holding my shoulder gently.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

He asked as he caress my soft cheeks, with his thumb—I nodded my head but I feel so..confused. I don't understand what am I feeling.

"Stop that little mate, you're the one that gave me warmth and light. You're my sunshine, Please smile for me? Okay?"

He mumble as he decided to hug me tight. I'm confused—I never know him completely but I feel this feelings that I shouldn't feel to someone like him, tears fall down my eyes as I hugged back. Feeling contended in his warm arms.

Maybe, I should start my happiness in here, remove my sorrow and accept the new life that I have, paint it with new memories.

NINE