•FIVE• KHENE•

•Harley Griffin is on the media•

I stared in pure shock as I see the man named—Damon, The man I met early this morning.

"What a delightful meeting, My mate—How are you?"

He softly ask as he grab my cheeks and rub it with his thumb.

“I-I'm fine,Thank you’how about you?”

I let ou a small smile as I questioned, He only smile at me and asked once again;

"I heard you lost your job, Are you okay?"

I only shook my head as tears formed in my eyes realizing that we're seperating ways and we wouldn't be able see each other again,

I looked up to stare at his eyes that hold desires on them—I wanted to read what this man intentions but I can't.

His eyes—I can't tell if it's sincere or he was only fooling around with me,

His perfect sharp jaws, chapped lips, thick brows and eyes that hold a million of emotions, He looks like a greek god.

I wonder what it likes to be in his embrace—He must be a man with a stadards, I can't be with him so easily.

"What are you thinking my mate? Am I handsome to be adored by you?"

He chuckled and ruffle my messy hair,I just pout and stop staring at him making him growl and lifted me by his arms

‘‘W-wait! What are you doing?! A-are you Insane?!’’

He chuckled as he stare at me like he always does, This man confuses me a lot. What is he saying? I don't clearly understand anything.

"You're so cute mate, But you don't have no problems to worry anymore, I'm taking you home now."

As he said those words, I was swept off my feet as I was put in his strong shoulder—I realized he was walking toward his car and I'm still processing what just happen a minute ago,

"Wait..Wait! I still haven't got my answe—"

"I'm sorry my dear mate, You're mine and That's about it."

That is the last thing I have heard before I lost my concious and I saw nothing but darkness.

FIVE

•I wanted to apologized if the story isn't that much enjoyable, I wrote this without any plan before and I didn't expect this to be read by many folks. I hope you understand.