•FOURTEEN• DAMON•

As he started running away,I shifted into my wolf and start walking slowly,savouring the sweetness of his scent,I can't help but growl in delight

"Bitch,He's taking the other way’’

Rage protest,I roll my eyes at his sassiness,yet since I'm in my wolf form,he can much control on this

Letting him take over completely,my inner self rest in peace and watch rage does the job..

•KHENE•

I run as fast as I could—but I slow down my pace when I feel that no one is behind me anymore.

I sat near a tree and the river—The nature here is so fresh and beautiful. The grass is clean and fresh and the water is so clear that I can see small fish lurking around the clear water.

Thinking of a plan on escaping—I would probably put in asylum if I ran in the city wearing almost nothing.

I decided to dip for a bit in the river as I washed off the dirt around me but I instantly removed myself and decided to sit near the river and rubbed the dirt off.

DAMON•

As I've reached the river. I saw there my mate. So beautiful and gentle.

Shifting in my human form—I stalked toward my beautiful mate who sat nearby the river as he rubbed dirt away from his soft skin.

"I got you"

I huskily whispered. He yelped as I hugged him by the waist. Not letting go as he tried his best to remove himself from my grip.

"T-That's unfair! How did you catch me so easily?!"

He choked out— I chuckle at his naiveness, Oh how lovely you are my love.

"It doesn't matter..for now. Get ready my beautiful mate."

I smirked. He turn around trying to dress himself because I carried his clothes all over here but—He won't need those for a while. I softly caress his small bubble butt as He shudder in suprised.

"Ahh—Stop!"

My mate tried his best to denied as then, I scoop him in my arms as I walked us toward my private cabin.

"I told you to run as far as you can but ah ah, I caught you. You can't escape me anymore."

We got inside the cabin that I've made for me and my mate. As I locked the door—I look at my mate and smiled. He can't escape me anymore.

Bless us Goddess because the full moon has shone above us.

It's time.

FOURTEEN