17 - Oh my love

17 - Oh my love

"Why are you smiling?" Maddison asked Connor Andres when he noticed he was smiling while glancing at his phone

"Why are you smiling?" Maddison asked Connor Andres when he noticed he was smiling while glancing at his phone. May biglang nagmessage kasi sa phone nito habang nagdadrive ito papunta sa university nila. Actually, kaninang umaga pa itong ngumingiti dahil sa kung sino mang katext nito.

Connor stopped and looked at her for a second before focusing on the road again, "Nothing." He answered her simply.

"Nothing?" She repeated, not totally believing him. Okay, it has been three days since he told her he was going to do Tinder to date other girls. Aaminin niyang hindi niya inexpect na ang sinabi nito..Although, yes, she told him before that Connor Andres could date other girls because his only obligation to her was just their baby.

Wala naman talagang problema iyon sa kanya... Even though, sometimes she would notice him smiling while looking on his phone (probaby because of the dating app), her baby daddy still didn't forget to do his usual duties or stuff to her - like preparing her healthy lunch, driving her to school, etc.

But now, she has to admit, malapit na siyang maasar dito. He was always smiling and grinning like an idiot! Ganun na ba talaga kaganda ang nakita nitong babae sa Tinder? Why would he even use Tinder anyway? Mas gugustuhin pa ata niya na magdadate ito ng ibang babae na nakilala nito in person kesa sa mga online-dating app.

Sometimes, she just really wants to scratch his annoying face to stop him from smiling. To think, nagsimula lang naman ang unusual 'happiness' nito nang tinanong siya nito if like niya si Gray.

Okay, she might have liked Grayson de Chavez before but she's too busy and tired for thinking that right now because of her pregnancy situation. Noong isang araw pa nga last interaction nila ni Gray because she noticed Gray's aura was all gloomy in their class so she asked him why. Sinabihan naman siya nito na 'dun sila mag-usap sa parking lot. Then there, he told her that his parents' divorce got finalized. And her, for not knowing on what to react, she just hugged Grayson to soothe him. Alam din naman niyang kung gaano kahirap ang paghihiwalay ng mga magulang 'cause both of her grandparents (her mom's and dad's side) are all divorced.

"Tinder," Connor answered shortly. Napakunot-noo naman si Maddie sa sinabi nito. She just suddenly got quiet while still creasing her forehead. Ano bang meron sa Tinder?

Madali ba talagang makakahanap ng date sa dating app na iyon? Pero ang bilis nama yata ng 3 days. Three days, may date kaagad?

The whole time of the ride was just pure silence. Connor Andrea was still smiling from ear to ear nang dumating na sila school. Maddison just rolled her eyes. She's really annoyed with him now. Palagi na lang kasing nasa phone ang mukha nito. Kulang na lang ay kainin na nito iyon.

"Maddison Grace."

She stopped and looked back at him. Papalakad na kasi sila ngayon sa kani-kanilang classrooms.