The Day Of The Moon Pt. 4

Start from the beginning

"I should warn you we don't answer a lot of questions," the Doctor says.

"But I'm a President at the beginning of his time. Dare I ask. Will I be remembered?"

"Oh, Dicky. Tricky Dicky. They're never going to forget you. Say hi to David Frost for us" {Y/N} says.

"David Frost?" the Doctor and {Y/N} laugh to themselves before entering the TARDIS, it then dematerialises.

"This person you want to marry. Black?" Nixon asks.

"Yes."

"Hmm. I know what people think of me, but perhaps I'm a little more liberal."

"They are."

"I think the Moon is far enough, for now, don't you, Mister Delaware?"

"I figured it might be."

*Stormcage*

"You could come with us" {Y/N} says.

"I escape often enough, thank you. And I have a promise to live up to. You'll understand soon enough" River replies.

"Ok. Up to you. See you next time. Call me."

"What, that's it? What's the matter with you?"

"Have I forgotten something?" {Y/N} asks.

"Oh, shut up" River kisses her, {Y/N}'s eyes widen slightly.

"Right. Ok. Interesting" she replies, coughing a little, River looks at her.

"What's wrong? You're acting like we've never done that before."

"We haven't."

"We haven't?"

"Can we... can we keep this between us?" {Y/N} asks, River nods "oh, look at the time. Must be off. But it was very nice. It was, it was good. It was er, unexpected. You know what they say. There's a first time for everything" {Y/N} goes into the TARDIS.

"And a last time" River whispers.

*Tardis*

"Rory, I'm going to need thermo-couplings. The green ones and blue ones" the Doctor says.

"Ok, hold on" Rory goes down the stairs.

"So" {Y/N} says sitting next to Amy.

"So" Amy replies her head down.

"You ok?"

"Fine. Head's a bit weird. There's loads of stuff I can't quite remember."

"After effect of the Silence. Natural enough. That's not what I was asking. You told me you were pregnant."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I was. I mean, I thought I was. It turns out I wasn't."

"No, why did you tell me?"

"Because you're my friend. You're my best friend" {Y/N} smiles slightly.

"Hmm. Did you tell Rory?"

"No."

"Amy, why tell me and not Rory?"

"Why do you think? I travelled with you and the Doctor in this TARDIS for so long. All that time. If I was pregnant for some of it, wouldn't it have had an effect? I don't want to tell Rory his baby might have three heads or, like, a timehead, or something."

"What's a... what's a timehead?" {Y/N} asks.

"I don't know, but what if it had one?"

"A timehead."

"Shut up."

*TARDIS lower deck*

"Oi, stupid face," Amy says.

"Er, yeah? Hello."

"I'm taking that away from you if you're going to listen in all the time."

"Ok, that's a fair point. But you should've told me that you thought you were pregnant. I'm a nurse. I'm good with pregnancy."

"Not, as it turns out, that good. So please stop being stupid."

"Er, no, never. I'm never, ever, going to stop being stupid."

"So, this little girl. It's all about her. Who was she? Or we could just go off and have some adventures. Anyone in the mood for adventures? Because I am. You only live once" {Y/N} says grinning, on the scanner is - Amelia Pond full body scan in progress. Pregnancy Positive. Negative. Positive. Negative.

*New York alleyway*

Six months later. Night. A tramp is scavenging when a little girl comes out of the shadows, coughing.

"Are you ok? Little girl, are you ok?"

"It's all right. It's quite all right. I'm dying. But I can fix that. It's easy, really. See?" her skin glows with golden regeneration energy. She smiles, and the tramp runs.

---

~Bread 🍞