The Day Of The Moon Pt. 4

"That's one small step for a man."

"You should kill us all on sight. You should kill us all on sight. You should kill us all on sight. You should kill us all on sight."

"You've given the order for your own execution, and the whole planet just heard you" {Y/N} says.

"You should kill us all on sight."

"One giant leap for mankind."

"And one whacking great kick up the backside for the Silence. You just raised an army against yourself and now, for a thousand generations, you're going to be ordering them to destroy you every day. How fast can you run? Because today's the day the human race throw you off their planet. They won't even know they're doing it. I think, quite possibly, the word you're looking for right now is oops. Run! Guys, I mean us. Run" the Doctor says, the Silence is generating its electric shock. River starts shooting.

"I can't get her out!" Rory says.

"Go. Go," Amy says.

"We are not leaving without you."

"Look, will you just get your stupid face out of here."

"Run! Into the TARDIS, quickly" River says, the Doctor sonics Amy free, he and Rory help her into the TARDIS.

"Don't let them build to full power" {Y/N} says, standing back to back with River.

"I know. There's a reason why I'm shooting, honey. What are you doing?"

"Helping."

"You've got a screwdriver. Go build a cabinet" {Y/N} gasps.

"That's really rude."

"Teach the Doctor to drive" River replies {Y/N} runs into TARDIS. River spins around and around, shooting all the time. Finally, all the Silence lie dead.

"My old fellow didn't see that, did she? She gets ever so cross" River says.

"So, what kind of doctor are you?" Rory asks, River shoots a Silence behind her without looking.

"Archaeology. Love a tomb."

*TARDIS*

"You can let me fly it," the Doctor says.

"Yeah, or we could go where we're supposed to" River replies.

"What's the matter with you?" Amy asks looking at Rory.

"You called me stupid."

"I always call you stupid."

"No, but my face" he shows her the nanorecorder he is holding "I wasn't sure who you were talking about. You know, me or..."

"Him?"

"Well, you did say dropped out of the sky."

"It's a figure of speech, moron" she kisses him.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

*Oval office*

"So, we're safe again," Nixon says.

"Safe? No, of course, you're not safe. There's about a billion other things out there just waiting to burn your whole world. But, if you want to pretend you're safe, just so you can sleep at night? Ok, you're safe. But you're not really" the Doctor says.

"Canton. Until the next one, eh?" {Y/N} says.

"Looking forward to it."

"Canton just wants to get married. Hell, of a reason to kick him out of the FBI" {Y/N} says.

"I'm sure something can be arranged" Nixon replies.

"I'm counting on you" {Y/N} smiles.

"Er, Doctor, {Y/N}. Canton here tells me you're, you're both from the future. It hardly seems possible, but I was wondering..."