Moment For Life

That morning  all was quiet in the Lion's Den except for a group of Stef's girls in the hall who were standing guard along with Angela. However, they had grown nervous, real nervous for Tracey  had been gone longer then she was supposed to way longer. It was bad enough she snuck downstairs in the first place after Stef and Lena fell asleep, and their cleaning jobs were done, to one of the prison storage rooms where she had mics and a keyboard set up with recording equipment. Ever since Stef had gotten thrown into solitary, aside from trying to keep things together without her presence, Tracey had been writing, and recording songs along with Callie. She had listened to the blondes advice in terms of using her talents and it was one of the only things that had gotten her though the two women being gone. 

She knew the blonde would kill her if she found out Tracey was roaming the halls alone for the Lions Den was on extreme lockdown and Stef forbid the girls to go anywhere alone especially since they were at war with the Panthers. In addition no one was allowed to leave the cell block after certain hours unless it was with Stef or Roxy. The blonde wouldn't even let Lena go anywhere without her. Ever.

Tracey was stubborn and her love for the blonde almost got her killed for Angela begged her not to go and if she did to take some of the girls with her. This was already defying the blondes rules and the feisty girl refused saying she was not taking any added protection away that her family needed and that she only needed a half hour each night to finish the album for her mother and Mama Lion.

"Tracey just take a few. I'd rather that then you going alone. We aren't allowed to go anywhere alone."

"Look I got finish this. Ok? I'm legit almost done. Almost. It's important for me to get this done for her. It really is."

"I get it Trac. I really do but you know Mommy is not playing and neither is Mama Lion. They will fucking have our heads and you know how crazy The Panthers are. Cheryl is nuts."

"I know but I'm not scared of no Panthers. They are shit and no one goes down there anyways. They don't even know about it. Look I'll be back in 30 minutes."

"And if mommy wakes up?"

"She won't wake up 30 minutes. It will be fine."

"What if you don't come in 30 minutes?"

"I will. I know my block of time. Trust me. It's all good Ang."

"I don't fucking like this. NOt at all." She said continuing to whisper.

"Just keep an eye on Callie. Don't let her leave your fucking site Ang." Watching the girl walk off Angela had a knot in her stomach as she stood right outside Callie's cell not leaving for anything along with fifteen other girls who slept in shifts. 

When thirty minutes came and went the light skin girl grew nervous. She grew really nervous for it turned into an hour and she didn't have a good feeling in her stomach. Not at all for what she didn't know was when Tracey was on her way back it was right about the time that the Panthers were escorting Cheryl to the bathroom and the rest was history. Now she was laying on the hall steps bleeding half to death and unconscious only a few feet from the Lions Den but just unable to make it there.

"She's been gone too long. Where is she?" One of the girls said to Angela. "It's been more than a fucking hour."

"I don't know I'm getting worried. Fuck, I told her not to keep doing this and let us go with her. Stubborn ass." 

"I think we need to tell Mommy and Mama Lion. Or go make sure she is down there. It's been too long Ang."

"Fuck, Mommy is gonna tear into us. Fuck." Shaking her head Angela  knew she was gonna get her ass beat for violating and breaking the rules and laws of the Lion's Den. She would most certainly face consequences and be downgraded to minion tasks. However, she didn't care right now for they needed to find Tracey and knew she needed to wake the two women up no matter how much she didn't want to feel Stef's wrath.

"Look watch Callie's room. Do not take your eyes off her.
not even for a second. Hear me?"

"Yes." The girl said as seven more stood in front of the cell as Angela sucked up her breath and quietly made her way into the cell the two women shared. It was the worst feeling ever as she felt her stomach turn seeing both women passed out basically naked as Lena rested partly on her mother's back holding the woman's waist. Of course she would rather wake up Lena more then anything first but knew better. Angela never had to really deal with Stef in the way Tracey had and it only made her feel even more sick. But there was no time to worry for they needed to find her as she gently tapped her mother's shoulder.

"Mommy?Mom."

"MM? Callie what's wrong baby?" Stef mumbled in the pillow as her arm hung off the bed.

"Mommy it's um Angela. We um...Tracey um she's been gone awhile."

"What?" Opening her eyes she looked to Angela not fully hearing her as Lena moved a bit herself.

"She um went downstairs to storage and has been gone for awhile."

"What do you mean gone? She went alone?" Moving her body up as Lena did as well they were both fully awake and instantly worried as the young girl grew fearful and Stef stared right into her eyes. "Angela? She went alone! You better answer me!"

"Yes. She, she...she went alone." She said swallowing hard and seeing the anger and worry grow on Stef's face.

"Why?! What the fuck for!? Why the fuck would she go alone to the storage room!"

"You girls know you are never to go alone anywhere. Ever." Lena said as the two got up and threw their clothes on quickly.

"Fucking shit! Go wake up Roxy now! And everyone else! I don't have fucking time to rip your head off for this shit but believe me I will! You better fucking believe me! Go now!" Obeying the blonde and running out the room Stef slide something in her mouth as the slim woman looked to her knowing very well what it was as she handed a blade to Lena who did the same.

"She knows not to go alone! She knows this! Why on fucking earth would she! Why! All of them fucking know this shit we only said it a million fucking times!"

"I know baby. I know. Let's go find her first then we deal with this later." 

"I want you to stay with Cal baby. Stay with her and I'll go with Roxy and Angela and leave half the girls here.

"Stef...

"Lena please don't argue with me baby. Please. I need you to stay with Callie I can't risk something happening to her. I can't. Stay with her. Please my love.We have a enough protection here that no one is going to come near you.

"I'm not worried about that baby I just...Please be careful. Please baby."

"I will and you know what to do if anyone tries to fuck with you. You know and the girls know too."

"Oh I know. I got this. Go find our girl."

"I will and..

"Mommy! Mama Lion!"Both women soon heard and turning around they saw Callie crying her eyes out." Tracey she...she is not breathing she's, she's hurt real bad. She's hurt!"