Chapter 18: Friends?

Marco's POV

After dropping Star off, I went back my house. On the way everything me and Star did flashed at the back of my head. I really had fun with her today, I just wish I made her feel happy like she made me feel.

"Marco! You're home, how was your date-oh I mean get together with Star?"

Mom said as I realize I was home.

"It was good...we hang out I got to know her more and I got to show to around town."

"And... that's it?"

Dad said hoping to hear more.

"Now Rafael, it's a good start they're just starting a beautiful friendship."

"Friendship?"

I asked myself... Friends? My dad left and went to the kitchen while mom walks towards me.

"Marco are you...gay?"

I froze. WHAT?? NO WHY WOULD SHE THINK THAT???

"WHAT NO. I mean why'd ya ask?"

"Well I've notice you've been hanging out with a lot of girls and you're not specifically asking them out to be your girlfriend."

"No mom, I'm not gay, okay... I'll go now, goodnight."

"Uh okay sweet dreams."

Wow that was...awkward. I'm not gay I swear and I have guy friends like Alfonzo and Ferguson, and Janna is like a guy for some reason, it's just Star... I never realize that I could felt this feeling again after Jackie broke my heart...then I fell asleep and the next thing I knew..I was in a dark room and there was blood all over my hands...

Dun

Dun

Dun

Duuuuunnnnnn

To be continued...p

Author's Note
Short updates will continue but I will write as often as I could cause I'm just starting to get over my anxiety issues and stuff.