twenty-six: ask him out

Continuation...

As I lay myself down in bed, I heard a knock. "Jungkook, can I come in?" I heard hyung asked, "Wait a second." I said before standing up in bed and opening the door.

As I opened the door, hyung was standing there, "What do you want?" I asked dropping honorifics. "That's hyung for you, Jimin is here." He casually said, revealing Jimin behind him, I paused for a moment and answered, "Mh, so what is he doing here?" fuck Jungkook, why did you ask that, you dumbass?!

"He just wants to talk to you." He said then he mouthed a "Talk to him or else." I just rolled my eyes, I just sighed a "fine" then hyung smiled at me then turned to Jimin who had his head hanging low.

"Jimin, you can go in now." Then he pushed Jimin inside and made me- us stumble back. We both widened our eyes, and I felt my cheeks heating up, our face was just inches close! "I- I- I'm sorry." He stuttered, standing up immediately, fixing his dishevelled shirt. Then I saw a faint blush appearing on his cheeks, "Oops, I pushed too hard, sorry. Enjoy yourselves." he teased, what the fuck hyung?! I thought as I stood up as well.

I cleared my throat before speaking, "Uh, have a seat." He looked at me, face still red. "Su-Sure." He answered then sat at my couch beside my night stand and bed, his legs closed and hands placed beside his thick thighs while biting his lips and looking down. I almost choked in my own saliva. Oh my god, shut up Jungkook, shut up. I mentally slapped myself as unconsciously shook my head, erasing those kind of thoughts.

"What are you doing?" he asked then I came back to my senses, "What? What am I doing?" I asked oblivious, "You just shook your head, why?"

"Oh, so you saw that?" I laughed sheepishly at the same time scratch the back of my neck. "Yes? Why did you do that?" he asked again, "I just thought of something- you know," I felt heat rushing up to my cheeks again, "Uhuh."

"Anyway, what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked trying to change the topic but was unsuccessful to when he suddenly stood up and walked towards me at crouched down a bit, leveling his face to mine, "Uh- wha-what are you doing?" I stammered.

He held out his hand and touched my face going down to my chin, then to my neck. I shivered at his touch, "Jimin hyung, wh-what are you trying to-to do?" I stuttered then his hand just went all the way down to my chest and my stomach then lastly, my thighs. I whimpered, why is he doing this me?!

"Jimin hyung~" I said then he looked at me with lustful eyes, "Let me kiss you~" he almost whispered cupping my face with his right hand, then he went near my face, it was an inch close when he suddenly called my name, "Jungkook."

"Mh?" I hummed as I bit my bottom lip.

"Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook!"

"What?! Oh my god." Was all I just said as I came back to my senses, Jimin was an inch close to my face and was shaking my shoulders, "What just happened?" I asked, "What happened?"

"I was talking to you and telling you the reason why I am here when you started blushing and moaning my name. What the fuck are you daydreaming about?!" then he smacked my head harshly, "Ow." I whined, "And your pet is waking up, you horny little brat!" he smacked my head again but this time, a little bit more subtle then he laughed.

I looked down at my pants and saw this little shit making a tent in my pants. I pushed it down using both of my hands and went to the bathroom, "Excuse me a minute." I said then locked the door and leaned onto it.

Jeon Jungkook what is happening to you? He just came here to talk! Nothing should happen. Before the day is over ask him out for dinner, and if he refused, be stubborn and don't stop 'til you get a yes as an answer.