seven: happier

"Who do you want to dedicate this song to, Jungkook?" Hyung asked me as he looked at the audience then back at me.

"I dedicate this song to Park Jimin." I spoke not thinking twice. I just want every one to hear what I feel and what I want to say right now.

"I just want you to know that I never stopped loving you, I never fell out of love, I miss you so, so much. I miss your hugs, your kisses, your voice. I miss everything about you, I miss every thing you do, Jimin." I felt my throat dry, and I felt like crying, but I still continued and ignored what i felt because I really want to say that, "I wish we could be together again, but I know that will never happen because I can see that you're in love again, and all I can say is I'm sorry for what I did to you, I hope you can forgive me." The crowd aww-ed, I sniffed hoping my tears would go back to where they came from. I just wiped it. I hate crying in front of a lot of people.

"Well my advice to you kook, would be to stay strong. Everything will be okay in the end, but if things don't turn out to be as you expected, just know that it's not the end." That enlightened me a little. Hyung's words of wisdom always make me smile when I'm feeling sad. And I thank him for that.

The music started playing, I sighed not wanting to sing on this stage, on this bar, ever again. I just really want to go home, shut myself out from this world i'm living in, sleep and never wake up again. Yeah, I guess, maybe I'll do that.

Walking down 29th and park

I saw you in another's arm

I remembered the day where I saw him with another when i was walking down a street to get my mind off of him. but it never helped actually. I'd still remember him, he'd always makes me remember him at the simplest things I do.

Only a month we've been apart

You look happier

Saw you walk inside the bar

He said something to make you laugh

I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours

Yeah, you look happier, you do

My mind goes back to where I saw them earlier walking inside here, his smile was so genuine, he's a lot more happier when he's with that guy, and I hate it. but I need to be happy for him. I need to, I have to. Shit.

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you

Yes, i'm the only one that can hurt him.

But ain't nobody love you like I do

But I'll still continue to give my love to him even though he's not by my side anymore. I'll still treasure him as mine.

Promise that I will not take it personal, baby

If you're moving on with someone new.

It's okay.

Cause baby you look happier, you do

My friends told me one day I'll feel it too

They always told me that I'll be happy and be able to move on from loving you.

And until then I'll smile to hide the truth

But I still can't and I've tried to hide my frown every time I think of you. of us.

But I know I was happier with you

I was. I always was, and always been.

Sat in the corner of the room

Like what I always do. Always in my room, in my bed, staring at the ceiling.

Everything's reminding me of you

Just every thing that is connected to you, reminds me of the things that we've done when we were still together.

Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier

Aren't you?

You are happier now, aren't you?

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you

But ain't nobody need you like I do

I know that there's others that deserve you

I just know.

But my darling I am still in love with you

I am. and I always will be.

But I guess you look happier, you do

My friends told me one day I'll feel it too

I could try to smile to hide the truth

I tried.

But I know I was happier with you

I was and I really am.

Baby you look happier, you do

I knew one day you'd fall for someone new

I just know.

But if he breaks your heart like lovers do

Only if.

Just know that I'll be waiting here for you

Always.

I couldn't take it anymore. Tears blurred my vision and prevented me from seeing the cheering crowd in front of me. as I turned to rush to the backstage, hyung stopped me "Kook where are you going? Are you okay?" That was when my tears started to fall. Wiping them away, I looked at him and said "hyung, I just want to go home." He nodded, understanding my situation. I gave him a broken smile and proceeded to walk out of the bar.

As I opened the front entrance, I gasped.

He dragged Yoongi out of the bar, "Why did you do that?!" He nearly shouted at him. "I told you to just ask him questions, not to trigger him like that!" He punched yoongi at the shoulder and he just looked at Jimin who was in fury.

"I just did what I had to do." He simply answered, "You don't have to! I told you to just ask questions, if he's doing okay or not. I didn't ask you to interfere his privacy, I've told you the reason why he broke up with me and that's enough!"

"No, it's not enough. I want to take avenge. I want him to feel what he made you feel. I want him to hurt as much as you did."

"Oh shut up, we're over with this."

"And now you're going to act like this after seeing him again?"

"It's not my fault I saw him again, I was invited."

"Yeah it's not like-" he shushed Yoongi after he heard Jungkook saying something. "I dedicate this song to Park Jimin." He turned his head to face the main entrance's glass double doors which was not sound proof actually because he can hear Jungkook's voice loud and clear.

"I just want you to know that I never stopped loving you, I never fell out of love, I miss you so, so much. I miss your hugs, your kisses, your voice. I miss everything about you, I miss every this you do, Jimin. I wish we could be together again, but I know that will never happen because I can see that you're in love again, and all I can say is I'm sorry for what I did to you, I hope you can forgive me." Hearing what Jungkook said, hurt Jimin. Jimin knew that Jungkook would sacrifice his own happiness rather than fighting against something that made Jimin happy. He would smile even though he's emotionally in pain. Jimin, on the other hand, is the type to fight for the happiness of his loved ones and his own.

So what will he do? Will he give Jungkook a chance? Or will he just completely let Jungkook go?

Well, we'll just have to find out.