twenty: delivery

This is still Jimin's point of view but its not a flash back.

I was staring at nothing when I heard a knock on my door. Again.

It made me nervous. And it made me think, what is it again? Is it Taehyung? Jungkook?

I inhaled deeply before letting it all out as I stood up from my seat walking over to the door. Then a knock was heard again.

"It's okay Jimin. Nothing is happening. This is not going to be about Jungkook and this is not Taehyung freaking out again telling me to go to his house." A minute later I calmed myself down and opened the door hesitantly.

As I opened the door it revealed a man. "Uh-"

"Delivery for... Park Jimin?" I let out the air that I didn't know I had been holding back. I felt relieved.

"Yes? That's me." I said

"Please sign here." Then he handed a pen and a paper attached to a small clipboard.

I sign it not knowing what the package was. Then he handed an envelop to me. "Thank you." I said then he nodded and left.

I close the door and went to the couch and lay myself down before opening the envelop.

I took out the papers inside it, I looked at it, "Oh." Its the one-way ticket that my sister had bought for me and a visa.

I'm really going to leave this place, everyone and... "Jungkook." My voice cracked and felt hot water pooling into my eyes as I remembered Jungkook from the other day. He was so broken. He looked so depressed and he almost killed himself.

"No, don't cry." I said as I looked up preventing the tears from falling down but it still rolled down to the sides.

I just laid myself on the couch until I fell alseep.

-

I woke up on the couch, body sore. Maybe I laid in a bad position. "Ah-" I winced feeling the pain on my back and neck.

I slowly sat up on the couch then something fell, it was the envelop but the papers inside was gone. "Shit. Where is it?" I cursed, panicking while finding the ticket on the couch, then I looked to my side and saw, Yoongi hyung.

"Hyung, wh-what are you doi-" He was holding the ticket along with my visa. I widened my eyes.

"You're going to fly to the States?" He asked looking at the ticket.

"Ye-Yes." I stuttered. Why am I stuttering? Then I took the ticket from his hands.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked looking at me

"Why should I?" I asked coldly brows furrowed. He didn't answer, he just looked down. "Why are you even here?" I asked with a hint of anger in my voice.

"I just wanted to visit you. Is it bad?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes it is. And didn't I tell you that I wouldn't want to see your face after what you have done?" I asked remembering the kiss. I'm so disgusted.

"Yeah, about that. I'm sorry." He apologized. But I shook my head not accepting his apology. I hate him.

"Go away." I shooed him, he sighed.

"Fine." He muttered then stood up from his seat and walked over to the door and opened it. "Goodbye Jimin." He said then left.

"I hate you." I muttered under my breath.

After Yoongi left I arranged the ticket and visa, neatly, not wanting it to be crumpled and put it inside the envelop.

As I stood up from the couch, I yawned. "Oh my god. What time is it?" I asked to myself then looked at the wall clock hanged above the tv.

"Oh- its seven thirty, wait- you mean I slept for," I said while counting the hours on my fingers.

"Eight hours?! Fu-" I clasped my mouth not wanting to curse again. I shook my head in disbelief a i thought that I would sleep like that for long.

No sht man. How am I going to sleep now? I thought as I walked upstairs to my room and changed my clothes before laying down in bed.

I rolled on the bed, finding a comfortable spot to sleep but nothing worked, now my head was hanging low on the edge of the bed, looking at world upside down as I hummed a song.

Then I looked at my wall clock hanging above the door. It's only 8:30. I groaned, my head still upside down. Then suddenly my phone rang. I took it on the night stand placed beside me.

"You have received a text message from..." It read as I checked it still upside down. I slide it to the side and it opened.

From: <3

Hi.

"Who is this- oh shit." I clasped my mouth as I sat up almost immediately on bed, my head went swirling making it hard to breath.

This is not proof read, yes. If I have grammatical errors please correct me. Thank you and I love you guys so much.