eleven: what happened?

I woke up with my eyes hurting, "Ah, shit!" I held onto my forehead as I slumped back towards my bed. "Did I really cry that much?" I asked myself. Even though it hurt, my eyes widened as a thought came to my mind. Did Jimin really come here last night? Or was it a dream again? "Ah~ my head hurts." I whined. Then my stomach rumbled, "Ah, I'm so hungry." I groaned as I slowly stood up from bed and walked to the door.

I was about to open it when another person opened it from the outside, revealing my brother Junghyun, "Oh, you're up! Sit down, I brought you food." He said lifting up the tray of soup, beef, rice and vegetable side dish.

"What? You didn't have to. I could have taken it on my own." I said.

"Nah, its fine. Besides, you wouldn't have had much strength to go downstairs after what happened last ni-" he stopped.

"What?" I asked, he laughed awkwardly, "What?" he mimicked me, "Huh?" I said confused, "Huh?" he did it again, "Hyung..." I whined, "What? I'm just playing with you. Anyway, are you not going to let me in? My arms are stiff now."

"Oh, sorry." I said moving aside for him to enter my room. He placed the food on the bedside table and sat on the sofa, stretching his arms while I closed the door.

After that I went to my bed and sat there. Taking the food that my brother brought and placing it on the bed, I started eating it.

"Ah~ yummy." I said when the food entered my mouth as it pleased my taste buds. I took another spoonful of rice and meat and slowly put it in my mouth, "Uh~" I moan as I chew it tasting the rich flavor of the beef.

"Well, you seem to like the food." I hummed an answer and took a spoonful again and shove it in my mouth. After a while I finished it and drank the juice, hyung had prepared.

"That was a fine meal hyung. How come you became so good at cooking nowadays?' I asked and I burped, "excuse me." I said

"Well, I got the skills from mother. Who else could it be." He shrugged.

"Yeah, mom."

Then there was silence.

"I miss her." I said reminiscing the memories of my mother.

"Me too." Hyung said, "You're not going to cry, are you?" He teased.

"Nah, my eyes are still hurt and swollen! I don't want to cry!" I said then Jimin came into my mind.

I don't know why he kept coming back to my mind since last night. Or maybe its just that I miss him so much. Yeah, maybe that's it. I just miss him. I really do.

"Hey," Hyung startled me as I came back to my senses. "What?"

"Uh- nothing, nevermind. I'll get going now. I still have work." Then he stood up from the sofa and took the tray of food that I had finished earlier.

"Uhm, okay. The food was delicious. Thanks again, hyung." I said, "No problem, Kook."

Then he closed the door and left. "Hmm, something's weird. What happened last night?" I asked myself as I tried to remember what happened last night but it just gave me a headache. I can't really remember that much since I slept after crying.

I never knew crying could be that exhausting. But all I could remember is that I confessed to Jimin, telling him how much I regret my decision of breaking up with him.

Well that's pretty much it. I can't remember anything else. Is there something else I need to know? "Ugh!" I groaned irritated, massaging my temples but a sudden painful sting on my knuckles brought my attention to my hands, "Ah!" I winced and held my fist gently in my other hand.

"What happen-" Oh right. I punched the wall last night. But it's fucking bandaged. Maybe Jimin took care of it. I don't know. Maybe. Did he?

-

"Jungkook, what happened to your hand?" Namjoon hyung asked, I am visiting his bar, I don't know, I just felt like it. I'm weird. I don't know why.

"Oh, this?" I asked, showing him my bandaged hand. "I punched my wall last night because I was loathing myself and I almost killed myself too, hyung." Namjoon hyung's expression suddenly changed, his mouth a little agape and worry starting to form in his eyes.

"No shit, Jungkook." I just shrugged. Then he hit my head hard enough for me to wince in pain, I still have a headache. "You dumbass! I told you not to kill yourself when you're alone! But how come you're still alive and breathing?" He asked still curious but worried at the same time. I smiled.

"What's with that fucking smile?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"Jimin hyung." I said and he spat out his drink and coughed, "I'm sorry, what? I didn't hear you properly, can you kindly repeat that?"

"I said, its because of Jimin hyung." He just replied with an

"Oh."

"Yeah. He stopped me. He came by my house and I don't know why but at some point, I kind of felt relieved that he came last night." I said looking down, smiling.

"Do you think it was God's plan for him to come to my house just on time to stop me from killing myself?"

"Maybe it was just a coincidence that he came to you at that time, or maybe he came because he wanted to tell you something?" Namjoon hyung said as he shrugged giving me a weird look.

I frowned, "Maybe. Well, I shouldn't assume and conclude things." Hyung just nodded at my statement.

"But, hyung..." Namjoon hummed an answer, "He told me that he still loves me." I said in a low voice.

"Do you think that's true?" I asked an he just looked at me. "Well, Jimin never lied, did he?" Hyung said, resting his hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah." Jimin never lied.

"Thanks hyung." I said taking out my right hand to fist bump him, "You're welcome." He said and bumped his fist on mine. "Ah!" I winced, I brought out the wrong hand.

"Oops. Wrong hand." Hyung laughed along with me.

"Aish... You could've just told me." Hyung just shrugged and we continued to talk until it was time to go home. He didn't have many costumers in his bar today, so he wasn't that busy.

"Thanks hyung..."

"No problem, Kook."

This is boring... I know... I'm sorry. But see y'all in next chap! Brace yourselves