fourteen: mother

"Jiminie! Let's go visit mother, I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon so I won't have that much time to spend with her and you. Go and change." She ordered, "Me? You want to spend time with me?"

"Yes, you. Because you locked yourself for a whole month in your room." She said and I just shrugged.

I went upstairs to bathe and change clothes, after changing into denim pants, white dress shirt and brown timberlands. After dressing myself, I looked at the mirror, "This is nice." I checked myself out for a while, turning to my sides, looking at my back thinking, I have been wearing those stinky clothes for a month and I can't believe myself that I did that because of Jungkookie.

I sighed, I don't want Hyerin to wait this much longer so I went out of my room and locked it.

"Noona! Let's go!" I shouted from upstairs, "Arasseo." I heard her replied.

We went out of the house and to her car. "Get inside." She ordered. I quickly went inside and once she got inside with me, the engine roared to life.

She started maneuvering the wheel and the drive to the cemetery was silent yet comfortable. Twenty minutes later, we arrived at our destination. Hyerin turned off the engine and went outside of the car while I head towards my mother's grave.

I sat on the grass, in front of her as I wiped the dried leaves off with my hands on her tombstone. Then I felt someone sat beside me and it was Hyerin.

"Hi ma. I'm back, after 2 years. Sorry If I haven't visited you for a while. I was just gone because of work." Hyerin apologized as she held mother's stone then the wind blew cold air, I shivered and held both of my arms. Why didn't I wore my sweater? It's obviously cold out here.

"Me too, mom. I'm sorry if you saw what I had done this past month. I'm sorry that I locked myself in my room, starve myself to death and..." I frowned, "Almost killed myself."

I felt hot water pooling into my eyes, "I'm sorry mom." I said in a low voice. I sniffed and wiped my eyes so the tears won't fall.

"It's okay, Jiminie.." Hyerin comforted as she rubbed my back. "Ugh... I really hate this." I said.

"Don't worry, Jiminie. I know mother understand your situation." She said.

Then after that, we talked about how I was without her, how was I and Jungkook, and told her everything that had happened between us, and I told myself I will not cry.

I didn't cry, well I did. I lied to myself. Fucking tears! Always escaping in my eyes without my permission! You're making me mad.

Noona and I just talked about a lot of things and when it's time to go home, she drove back as fast as lightning saying it would be fun. I just put my seat belt on and held onto my seat like my life depended on it and it did. I hate it when she's the one driving. She kept on overtaking cars.

"Noona, slow down! What the fuck? are you trying to kill us?!" I shouted enough for her to hear me. Then she slowed down. "Oh sorry." She apologized smiling, showing her white teeth.

I just shook my head.

This book reached 1K! I'm so happy, thank you so much.