one: flashback

Bright rays of light peeking through the curtain, falling onto my face, woke me up. Blinking my eyes open, I felt someone shuffle on the bed. I turned to find him snuggling the blanket which seemed to cup his face cutely, making me smile.

This has been one of the best morning I've ever had, seeing him sleeping peacefully by my side, always makes my every morning perfect.

He's so perfect and i'm so lucky to have him.

"Good morning, hyung." I said as he groaned under the blankets not wanting to wake up, my elbows supporting my weight on the sides.

"Jimin, baby get up. Let's cook food. Hyung probably ate all of it." I called out once again but he covered himself with the blanket, his blonde hair splayed across the pillow and little hands holding the blanket up his face. He looked so cute. So fine, so perfect.

"Okay fine, don't wanna get up? Then don't, I'll cook the food myself." I tossed the blanket that was on me to Jimin and flopped my legs to the edge of the bed as I stand up. I wore that fluffy slippers that made my feet warm from the cold tiles as i marched my way to the kitchen and saw my brother on the table working on something from his laptop.

"Good morning, hyung." I greeted him, he nodded as a response, probably busy. I shrugged and continued walking to the kitchen counter to cook the food, Jimin and I will eat later.

While cooking, I felt arms suddenly wrapped around my waist to my torso. I gasped while holding the pan and it almost fell.

He giggled, "Gosh! You scared me, and I thought you were asleep and didn't want to cook food with me?"

"Aww, my baby is having a tantrum about me not having to cook with you? So cute. And I wasn't asleep, I'm just too lazy to stand up," he answered arms still tangled on my waist and his chin placed on my shoulder as he watched me cook.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, you're excused. now help me cook." I ordered him.

"Eh? But I don't want to! I got up from bed 'cause I want to back hug you. That's all! I don't want to cook!" He pouted

I rolled my eyes again at his sudden cuteness, "fine, do whatever you want." A smile crept on my face. I do miss his back hugs because i do it most of the time, he buried his face on the crook of my neck.

"Okay, done! Now, let's eat hyung." He hummed as an answer and it vibrated on my neck that it tickled me a little, but still he doesn't let go my waist. So I ignored him and continued placing the food on the kitchen counter, where we will eat. It's pretty big like the dining table but it's marble and has high chairs.

"Where do you prefer to eat, kitchen counter or dining table?" I asked him turning my head to the side to see him on my shoulder with his eyes closed.

"Uhm... I don't know, still not feeling hungry. Can we eat later?" He answered not opening his eyes

"Why not now? I'm hungry, hyung!" I cried.

"But Kookie, I'm not."

"Fine, let's eat later. I'm not that really hungry, I'm just exaggerating. Let me just place the food on the dining table." I did what I said then I covered it with plates so that the flies wouldn't sit on it.

"Hey, let's go back to our room now, yeah?" I insisted and his embrace loosen then he cling onto my side holding my right arm and his head placed on my shoulder.

"That's a good idea." He agreed then we went back to our room and he dive right into the bed stomach first, arms and legs splayed out like a starfish.

"Ah~ feels so good." He said feeling the soft fabric of the bed to his skin as i climbed on the bed and placed myself on top of him.

He huffed a breath feeling my weight. "Yah, you're heavy kookie."

"I know." Then i rolled over to his side and cuddled him as he did the same.

"Let's stay like this for a while, yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah," then we fell into deep slumber, again.

ok im done.