page 10

venus

venus

I yawn and look at who's sitting next to me, he won't mind right?

I slowly lay down on Finn's thigh, he doesn't look down at me he just lift his hand up and starts playing with my hair.

"Finn?" I whisper making sure I don't wake up anyone else in the car, everyone is sleeping except for Wyatt, because he's driving, Finn and I.

"Hm?" He finally looks down at me.

"What happens if we get caught?" I ask.

"We won't get caught, we'll reach Comet and we'll be safe.. together." He replies giving me a small smile.

"Finn, I'm about to be very straight-forward with you okay." He nods looking back up.

"I like you. Like.. like like you." I gulp, I swear my heat is beating out of my chest, he can probably hear it.

"Oh really?" He asks, he doesn't seem phased.

"This is where you're supposed to tell me you like me back." But maybe he doesn't, he's just too nice to tell me he doesn't.

"But what if I don't?" He asks, I sit up off of him and look out the window.

"Then that's fine."

"What if I tell you why I don't like you?" I feel him grab my hand.

I look down at my hand nd up at him, "What if I say it's because I love you?"

"Aren't we a little too young for love?" Wyatt asks from the front.

"We we're having a moment!" I whine hitting the back of his seat.

"Don't act like we don't notice Wyatt." Finn says.

"What are you talking about?"

"Jupiter." I say in a duh voice.

I see him gulp and the car speeds up.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shakes his head.

"I seen you gulp and you're speeding faster.. it's too obvious." I laugh a little.

"Well, Im going to take a nap." I say and lay back down on Finns thigh. "Goodnight."

•••

"Venus... Jack," I hear a whisper and a poke in my cheek, "Finn, Jaeden, wake up. We're at a motel."

I sit up rubbing my eyes tiredly, "Give me a piggy back ride?"

She turns around and I sleepily get on her back, I see her kick Finns shin.

"I saw that." I whisper but I don't think she heard me because she didn't respond.

"Get out of the car, wake up the boys." She tell's him and he nods. She walks into the motel and drops me on one of the beds, I crawl up under the covers and drift back off into dreamland.

"Honey, you know you can't run away from us." My mother says pulling me into a hug.

I push her off of me and grab Comet's arm.

"I can't believe you called mom and dad!" I yell through gritted teeth.

"I even helped you run away and this is how your repay me?"

"I didn't run away Venus, I was of age.. it's called moving out." He sasses back.

"I really thought you were going to be the solution to all my problems.. how nieve." I hit my forehead with my hand.

"Then why did I hit wire that car for you?" I ask.

"It was my car Ve.. I already told you I lost the keys." I shake my head at his response.

"This doesn't make sense.. this isn't right."

"Let's go Venus baby! We're taking you and your friends back home!" I hear my mother yell.

"Let's go I have people coming over soon, can't believe you made me drive out here for all of this bullshit." My father says walking over to me.

"I'm not going." I say.

I then get grabbed by my father. I scream and try to kick my way out of his arm but I can't, I get thrown in the trunk, he slams the door and everything becomes dark.

I quickly sit up breathing heavily, I look next to me and see Finn, I look around the room and see all the boys but Jupiter, I see the bathroom door is shut with the light on, she must just be taking a shower.

I sigh of relief seeing all my friends around me and my dad far far away.

"Oh, gotta pee." I growl to the bottom of the bed and hop off the end.

I walk over to the bathroom door and knock on it.

"Jupiter! Please can I come in? I really have to pee."

"You can come in but I'm bathing." She responda and I walk in. Jupiter turns around respecting my privacy  I sit down and look at her, hoping she'd get that I want her to sing, and thankfully she does.

I don't like it when people can hear me go to the bathroom, when I know someone can hear I feel like I have no privacy at all.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I ask washing my hands.

She stops singing and looks at me, "I'm not sure. I'm tired, yeah. But it's like, we haven't slept for a while because of driving, I guess my bodies used to it." She whispers.

"Your scars look better. Have you cleaned them?" I ask looking at her self harm scars. She shakes her head and I look around the bathroom grabbing a hand rag and rubbing alcohol.

I cleans the scars and sit on the bathroom floor by her.

"What's going to happen when we get to comet?" She whispers.

"I... I don't know. He could have a plan." I say and play with my shirt.

"What if he doesn't want us? I know it seems like I don't trust you, Ve. I really do I trust you so much, but... I'm scared it won't work out. Then we don't know what to do." I understand how she feels, we don't know what could have happened since we're not with him, since I haven't seen him since I was younger, but he's my brother and I think he'll be happy to see me.. hopefully.

"I understand, Jupiter. But... I know this will help. It will be good. We're going to be okay." I say standing up.

"I'm going to sleep again. I'm so tired, it's almost five, you need to sleep too. Don't stay up to long." She nods and I leave shutting the door behind me.

I notice that Wyatt stole my spot next to Finn, I just shrug and lay on the open spot next to Jack and fall asleep.

He's there waiting for me, I'm sure he is, I can't wait to see him, I hope he's still like how I remember him.

•••
ahhhh you think comet is a good choice or bad choice?? and i love how we have space mamés i think it's cool
- hayden