page 6

venus

venus

I wake up around 11 from the door shutting.  I open my eyes and hear talking.

Shit, his parents are home.  I quickly stand up and run behind them without them noticing.

I wake everyone up.

"His parents are here!" I whisper.  Jaeden and Jupiter get up and we run into Jacks room, we wake him up and tell him.

"Out the window!" He says pointing to it.

I go out the window first, and stand on the roof waiting for them all to come out.

"What now?" Jupiter asks looking at how high we are.

"I have another crazy idea." I say and feel Jupiter's eyes on me.

"You guys better be ready." She says to the boys.

"Bend your knees, tuck your head and roll onto your shoulder." Is all I say.

"Do wh- Venus!" I jump from the roof and roll onto my shoulder when I land.  I stand up and look up at them.

"Just do what I did!" I whisper yell up to them.

"Are we really- Jupiter!"

Jupiter jumps down and does the same thing I did.

"You have got to be joking!" Jack yells from on the roof.

"It's the only way!" I say up to him.

"Here goes nothing." Jaeden closes his eyes and jumps doing what Jupiter and I did.

"Ouch!" He says and sits up.

"Are you okay?" Jupiter asks sitting down next to him.

"You forgot to tuck your head in Jaeden." I shake my head at him and he rubs his neck.

Jack then jumps down after finally housing u other courage to do so, he does a better job than Jaeden but hurts his shoulder.

"See, your getting the hang of it." I say and pat his back, "Now what way to the shop?" I ask.

We follow Jack to the shop and I smile when I see all the clothes.

"I'll get Jaedens you get Jacks?" Jupiter asks and I agree.

I go through the clothes and throw some at Jack, he does in the dressing room and comes out with different outfits, he does it about four times until I see one I like.

I nod my head and smile at how nice the outfit I picked out is.