We all laugh at that.

"Well, I knew Elton was going to say it so I said it first." I say.

Both Sam and Colby look at Elton.

"Yeah I was about to say it." He says with a small chuckle.
"Can we look around first?" Colby asks.
"Yeah. We should explore first." I say.
"Yeah lets go check it out." Elton says and we start walking.

We look around and this place is creepy. It was shut down in the past ten years so there's not a whole lot of damage to the buildings yet. Plus there's not a lot of graffiti which means people don't come out here. Right as I'm thinking that Elton says it.

"Isn't it weird that there is like no graffiti?" We all look at him. "That means people don't come out here."

We keep exploring and talking about the place. After a good hour or so we go over to the tree. We sit a few feet away and set up the ouija board and candles.

"Guys I'll film but I don't want to touch it." I say.
"Okay that's fine." Elton says and hands me the camera.

I stand a few feet back so I can get them all in frame but close enough to see the board. They ask a bunch of questions and it's answering pretty well and isn't being that weird or sketchy. We find out we're talking to the camper and it's being cool until the guys ask it about the articles.

"Do you know about the articles that were written?" Elton asks.

It goes quickly to yes.

"Why did Jeremiah Miller die?" Sam asks.

The board goes to H-E-D-I-D-N-O-T-L-I-S-T-E-N.

"He did not listen!" Elton repeats the board for the viewers.
"What about you?" Colby asks. "Why did you die?"

D-I-D-N-O-T-L-I-S-T-E-N

"Did not listen." Elton repeats.
"What do you mean?" I ask. "What does it mean?"

Elton was about to ask for me but it started moving.

K-I-L-L-E-D-2

"Killed two?" Colby repeats the board.
"Killed both?" I guess.
"The guy killed both?" Sam asks.

Yes

"Yes." Sam repeats the board.
"Like from the dead?" Elton asks.

No

"No." Sam repeats.
"Who killed both?" Colby asks.

J-E-R-E-M-I-A-H-K-I-L-L-U-S

"Jeremiah kill us?" Sam asks.
"Did he kill you and the counselor?" Colby asks.

No

"What? It said no." Sam says.
"What happened than?" Elton asks.

J-E-R-E-M-I-A-H-I-S-C-O-U-N-

"It's saying Jeremiah was the counselor." Elton says as it finishes spelling it.
"What the hell does that mean?" I ask.
"Is he here?" Sam asks.

No

"No." I repeat the board.
"How did you die?" Colby asks.

W-A-T-E-R

"Water. They drown." Sam says.

Before they ask another question it starts moving again.

"What the hell?" Elton asks.

H-E-R-E

"Here. Is Jeremiah here?" Colby asks.

Yes

"Yes." I gasp.
"What does this mean?" Elton asks.

L-E-A-V-E

"Leave." Colby says.

Then it moves to goodbye so we say goodbye also.

"I don't want to stay here. Anymore." Colby says.
"Neither do I." Sam and I both say at the same time.
"Yeah. Okay. Let's pack up and go." Elton says.

We blow out the candles and pack everything away. As we are walking out of the camp site there's a loud bang from behind us. We spin around to see a giant beach had fallen right where we were sitting, moments before. That threw us into a sprint.

We run back cussing the whole way and are back at the care in like 2 minutes. Which says something because it was about a 20 minute walk.

"What the hell just happened?!" I ask nearly in tears.
"I don't know." Colby says.
"Did you get it on camera?" Sam asks.
"I'm not sure. I don't think so." Elton says. "Let's just do the outro and worry about it later."

He hands me the camera again and they film the outro quickly. We hop into the car and drive home. We talk the entire way trying to figure out how the branch broke.

*time warp- few days later*

"Hey, Colby, Sam, Emily! Guys come down here!" Elton yells.

We all rush into the hallway where he is standing.

"We are filming a reaction video on the camp video." He says.

We all agree. As we walk it we hear things we didn't hear in real time and Elton points out things we didn't notice when we were there. But at the end he shows us something unbelievable.

"Watch the back. Emily you caught this when you looked around at one point." Elton says.

We watch and as I turn you can see a figure in the back. Elton slows it and you can see it clear as day. Then it disappears.

"Now watch the top. We got this when Emily handed me the camera." Elton says, pointing to the area on the screen that we'll see it.

You can see something in the tree. Then after the branch falls you can see it still in the tree.

"Holy shit." I say.
"Yeah. Holy shit is right. That camper saved us." Elton says.

We talk a little more before Elton does the outro. The rest of the day that's all any of us can talk about.

(A:N) What did you think? This part doesn't really play into the story much I just thought it'd be cool to have in here.
Leave a vote if you enjoyed! Thanks for reading.
Love amg