*12*

I woke up about an hour later and went into the living room. The house was quiet, so I assume the guys went back to bed. I sit on the couch and pull out my phone. I hear the light clicking of Circa's paws as she comes down the stairs. She comes over and hops on the couch and lays her head on my lap. I put my phone away and pet her.

Circa is probably the sweetest dog ever. She ends up falling asleep on my lap so I take a picture and put it on Instagram. Shortly after I hear footsteps then see Elton coming downstairs. I put my phone away and pet Circa.

"Emily, we need to talk about what happened earlier." He says.

I don't look up or say anything, I just pet Circa.

"I'm going to take that as a sign you're not going lock yourself in your room again." He says. "Guys, house meeting!!" Elton yells to the rest of the guys.

I hear them all grumbling as they were busy but they stop when they see me sitting on the couch. They all come in and sit down. Sam right next to me, Colby next to him, Aaron next to Colby, and Elton on the other side of Circa.

"Emily, what happened earlier?" Sam asks.
"Oh? Elton didn't tell you?" I ask, anger lancing my voice, still not looking up.
"No, I didn't say anything." Elton says.

I finally look up at Elton but he won't look at me. I turn to the other guys.

"Earlier when Brennen came over y'all were sleeping, so we were hanging out. We were just talking and he kisses me. He's the first guy to ever just kiss me. Like you guys have kissed me but the reason I'm here is for y'all to screw me. He genuinely just wanted to kiss me. So I kissed back." I tell them.
"Wait, you and Brennen kissed?" Colby asks.
"Yes. Why is that so terrible?" I ask getting annoyed.
"You just met him." Colby says in a very judgmental voice.
"Oh you're judging me now?!" I yell and Circa runs away. "Did you forget that you all agreed to fucking BUY a person! You fucking bought me to screw whenever you wanted and you're judging me?! Look in a fucking mirror and think about who you are before you judge me." I am fuming.

I am standing now and walk away. I go outside to the backyard. I sit down on the ground in between the two windows of the game room. I stare at the pool. That's when I realize I'm crying.

I hear the back door open and both Circa and Buddy run over to me. I pet them both as they lick me. Then the guys come out.

"Emily?" Aaron asks very quietly.
"What?" I say barely audible.

All my fire is gone. I'm no longer mad I'm just defeated. These guys made me feel important for weeks and within a few hours made me feel worthless. Even more so than my family.

"I am so sorry, Em. I wasn't thinking. Brennen is a really close friend and I was just really surprised. But there is no excuse. I was so rude and I am extremely sorry." Colby says.
"We are all sorry." Sam says.

By the looks on their faces I can tell they feel as bad as I do.

"I have spent my whole life feeling worthless. In a weird way when you guys said you had bought me I felt like I was worth something. But today... I've never felt as horrible as I did today." I say as a tear rolls down my face.

Circa licks the tear off my face and I smile weakly.

"My aunt and uncle only let me leave the house to go to school and back or to the grocery store, if I was with them. The rest of the time I was doing chores or tryin to focus on anything other than my stomach growling. Here I only leave if I'm with the girls or you guys. Then when I am here I just sit around and wait for one of you three to wanna fuck. Then when I finally meet someone else who pays any attention to me in an actual romantic way you fucking yell at me and practically slut shame me for kissing him. I don't understand." The tears are rolling freely again.
"We're so sorry, Emily. None of us realized how much this was affecting you." Aaron says.

They are all crouching down by me now.

"I thought maybe I could make a friend or even go on a few dates with Brennen and maybe have some normal experiences. I get that y'all are nervous that someone will find out but I don't see you not going on dates." I say.
"What are you talking about?" Sam asks.
"Colby went on a date the other day. I didn't mean to but I saw a text on his phone. So if y'all are gonna date and shit I don't see why I shouldn't be able to." I say trying to reason with them.

Elton stands up and walks away.

"That does makes sense. Right, Elton?" Aaron says and looks to his left where Elton was standing.
"Elton?" Colby asks.

They all stand up and Sam helps me up. We look over by the gate where Elton is standing not looking.

"Elton, what's with you?" Sam asks.
"Do you want to know why I got so mad when I saw you kissing Brennen?! Do you want to know why I got so fucking mad?!" Elton yells.

Everyone stays quiet, all of us shocked by his outburst.

"It was because I was jealous. I'm jealous enough that I have to share you with Colby and Aaron. I can handle the thought of someone else taking your attention." Elton gets quieter at the last bit.
"What?" I ask.
"When we first started talking about getting someone I just did a quick search. I didn't think we'd actually find someone. But when I saw your pictures... you seemed so scared and sad. When I read that the ad was put up by your aunt I had to save you. I knew that even if you didn't want to stay I would help you get away from there. But then... you're so great and cool. You're just down for anything and it's great. I don't to share you with anyone let alone Brennen." Elton says.

When he is done he is so close that our faces are nearly touching. He is looking so intensely into my eyes, as if looking for something, that I forget that the other guys are standing there until Colby clears his throat.

"Elton?" Sam asks.
"Hmm?" Elton doesn't look away.
"How long have you felt like that?" Aaron asks.
"Awhile." Elton says and finally takes a step back.
"So what do we do now?" Colby asks.
"We made a deal when we first started talking about this so we are going to keep it." Elton says.
"Okay?" Aaron asks.
"But Emily, you will not date anyone else besides me." Elton says.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A:N) Please vote if you liked the chapter it helps to let me know if you're enjoying. Thank you~amg