*34*

I had to stay in the hospital for a few days because of the c section. I didn't get to hold my little girl for about a day, when finally started breathing on her own. I finally figured out what to name them.

James Parker and Vada Parker.

They are the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. They both have bright blue eyes and I can tell the guys have all noticed but no one has said anything about it. I think they're just letting me get more relaxed before they do.

Right now I'm getting dressed as I am leaving today. The doctor said that I shouldn't lift both of the babies at the same time and shouldn't lift anything heavier than 15 lbs for about two weeks. So the guys are coming to help me.

"Knock knock." Aaron says as he taps on the door.
"Hey." I smile.
"Are you about ready?" He asks.
"Yes. Where are the other guys?" I ask.
"They stopped by the nursery to get the James and Vada." Aaron says.
"Okay. Well, I can't carry my bag. Can you grab it?" I ask.
"Yeah." He picks up my bag and we head down the hall. "Are you excited to go home?"
"Yeah. Are you excited for babies screaming all night?" I ask.

He just laughs.

We walk down the hallway until we get to the waiting room where Colby, Elton, and Corey are standing. (Sam is out of town with Kat, one of his cousins is getting married). Corey hugs me followed by Elton then Colby. Corey and Colby each grab a baby and we head outside.

"We set up the car seats in my car." Corey tells me.
"Okay. I'll ride with you then." I say.
"I expected you would." He smiles.

Colby and Corey put the babies in the car and I hop in. Colby and Aaron get into Colby's car while Elton gets into his own. We all go to the house.

Devyn meets us at the door and helps carry some stuff in. I go sit down on the couch after we lay the babies in the bassinet in the living room. As soon as I sit down Vada starts crying which causes James to cry also.

"Don't get up you need to relax." Devyn says and picks up Vada and Corey picks up James.

They walk around with them for a little bit. James stops crying but Vada doesn't.

"She might be hungry she wouldn't eat last time." I tell Devyn.

She brings her over to me and I grab a blanket. I toss the blanket over my shoulder, undo my shirt, and grab Vada. I sit with her as she breast feeds. After about 20 minutes she pulls away. I fix my shirt and carry her over to the bassinet. I lay her down and she quickly falls asleep. I look at Vada and James and smile. They are so peaceful and I can't believe that I made them.

I am going to make sure they get a better life than I had. And so far it's working.

"How are they?" Colby asks and snakes his arms around my waist Reston his chin on my shoulder.
"Amazing." I say and grab his hands.
"They really are, aren't they?" Colby says and kisses my shoulder.

I close my eyes and melt into him. Then I realize just how tired I am.

"Will you watch them? I need to go lay down." I say.
"Corey and Devyn are in the next room. I want to be with you right now. I'll tell them to watch them." Colby says and I nod.

Colby tells Devyn and Corey to watch the twins and we go to his room and lay down. Colby holds me close to him and I quickly fall asleep.

*time warp*

*knock*knock*
"Hey, Emily. I think that James is hungry." Devyn pokes her head in the door.

I get up and grab him. I sit down and start feeding him. When he's done I lay him down and decide to do some house work(sweeping, cleaning, etc). When I finish I sit down and breast pump so I don't always have to feed the twins/if they need to eat at the same time(for I can't hold them both at the same time).

They next few days go by like this me taking care of the twins, cleaning, trying to sleep but not really succeeding.

When Sam and Kat got back it was a relief because Kat helped a lot when she was around. It's not that the guys don't help it's just they don't know how to help. Most of the time when they try it just makes the problems worse.

Plus Aaron recently met someone. Which is great but none of us have met her yet. But he says he may introduce her soon.

"Hey, Emily?" Corey asks popping his head through the doorway to the nursery.
"Yeah?"
"We're having a family meeting." He says.
"Okay. I'll be right there." I tell him.

I finish tucking in the twins and go to the living room. Everyone is here including Elton, Kat, and Devyn. I sit down next to Colby and lay my head on his shoulder.

"So the main reason we're having this meeting is because the fans are starting to get annoyed that we're dodging questions." Corey says.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Well. We have missed moments when there's been a bottle or a toy or even a cry in our videos and the fans have noticed." Elton says.
"And they're suspicious that you dropped of the face of the earth about two weeks ago." Colby says.
"We understand why you haven't been posting but they don't." Sam says.
"I get what you're saying." I say.
"We were thinking that maybe, sometime soon, we could make the announcement of James and Vada." Aaron says.
"Yeah. We should." I say.
"We probably won't say anything about the father-" Elton starts.
"No." I say.
"What?" Colby asks and everyone looks at me big eyed.
"If we are making an announcement. It is going on Colby's channel and it's going to be about everything." I say.

Everyone is quiet and wide eyed. The boys all exchange glances and the girls look confused.

"But first I should tell you two." I say and look at Devyn and Kat.
"Emily-" Elton starts.
"No. I am going to tell them. I was sleeping with Elton, Colby, and Aaron all when I got pregnant. That's why Elton got mad and left. That's why we were so worried about it and why we hid it so long." I explain.

Kat has a hand over her mouth and Devyn is sitting similarly. They look at each other and then between the four of us.

"And Colby's the dad, isn't he?" Kat asks.
"It seems so." I say.
"I just... did you all know?" Devyn asks.
"Yeah..." Aaron, Colby, and Elton all say together.
"Emily... how did... Why... How were you okay with doing that?" Devyn stammers out.
"I made the proposal. That's why Corey got so mad when I got mad." Elton explains.
"You knew?" Devyn asks Corey.
"Kind of." Corey says.

Devyn storms off. Leaving us in ah. Then the babies start crying.

(A;N) I hope y'all are enjoying the story. Please leave any suggestions (that doesn't mean they'll happen). And vote if you're enjoying.
Love~ amg