*8*

It's been a couple days since my session with Colby and none of the guys have really done anything. It's not that they're being weird it's just weird that they're waiting so long.

I'm laying in bed and just can't sleep, so I get up to get some water. When I get to the kitchen I'm surprised by Aaron standing there making eggs.

"What are you doing up?" I ask.
"I'm always up." He jokes back.
"Oh okay." I laugh.

I grab a cup and fill it with water. I turn around and watch him cook. He's wearing a bro-tank and basketball shorts, so I think he either just came back or is going to the gym. But he isn't sweaty or look like he had been sweating so I assume he's going to go.

"Are you going to the gym after you eat?" I ask.
"Yeah. How'd you guess?" Aaron asks.
"You have work out clothes and shoes on." I explain.
"Oh that makes sense." He chuckles.
"Can I go with?" I ask.
"Sure." He says.

I go back to my room and change into some exercise pants and a cropped tank top. I put some tennis shoes on and go to the kitchen. When I get back he has sat down eating his egg whites. That's when I notice the plate with significantly less egg on it sitting across from him.

"Eat that. You never want to work out on an empty stomach." Aaron says and motions to the plate.

I sit down and start eating. We eat in silence. I finish before him because I had so much less so I take my plate to the sink and wash it. I get some more water and drink it waiting for Aaron to finish.

"Aaron?" I ask, getting his attention.
"Hmm?" He hums, his mouth full of food.
"Is there any chance that you're, uh, next?" I ask.

He stops chewing for a moment and looks at me, then down at the table. Even if he isn't I can tell he feels bad about the situation.

"Aaron," I start and sit down again, placing my hand on his, " I can see that you're upset by this, by me being here. You know, I'm this context. I just need you to know, that you guys are so much better to me than my 'family' was. They treated me like trash. Y'all treat me more like family than they did. I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor of a walk in closet. I am truly so much happier here."

Aaron had stopped eating and was looking me in the eyes now. He nodded, obviously not sure what to say.

"Please don't feel bad about this whole thing. I am better off here with y'all." I say with a smile.
"Thanks, Em. I have been feeling so shitty about all of it." He says.

We sit I silence for a moment, before I get up and let him finish eating.

When Aaron's done we head out, going to his usual gym. When we arrive there is now one there.

"What do you want to do?" He asks, I shrug.
"I've never been to a real gym before. Like, I took PE in school but other than that..." I trail off.

Aaron just nods.

"Did you guys lift in PE?" He asks.
"A little. It was kinda fun." I say.
"Okay, then." He pauses. "Let's stretch and come back to it."

*time warp- after the work out*

"That was great." I say out of breath.
"Yeah? You didn't seem like you were enjoying it." Aaron chuckles.
"No one looks like they're enjoying exercise while they're exercising, Aaron. C'mon! Don't be such an air head!" I joke.

He just shakes his head and laughs. We go out to the car and get in.

"I'm hungry. Let's get food." I say.
"Where do you wanna go?" Aaron asks.

I just look down, embarrassed and tired of explaining to people that I don't know any restaurants or stores. That I never went out of the house other than school. That I had only heard of these places but had no clue what they served or what they were like on the inside. That I had only gone to three diners, all local, and one clothing store, the local thrift store, but was still not allowed to get anything.

He looks over, after a moment of silence. Concern covers his face, that's when I notice that I'm crying. He pulls into a parking lot and parks.

"What's wrong, Em?" Aaron asks, turning off the engine.
"It's stupid." I say, sniffling and tryin to wipe away the tears.
"C'mon. Just tell me." He says, I take a deep breath.
"I don't know any restaurants. Even the food chains. I've heard of them but have never eating at any of them. I also don't know any brand names or popular stores. Other than the ones we learned about in the advertising section of intro to business class." I say.
"That is okay, Emily. Do you like subs?" He asks.
"Like the teachers?" I ask.
"No like the sandwich." He laughs.
"I'm not sure but I'll try it." I say.

Aaron nods and turns on the car but before he starts driving he leans over and kisses me. I kiss him back almost instantly. The kiss in deep and kind and passionate. Aaron pulls away and leans back into his seat.

"Push your seat back and lean it back all the way." He demands.

This is when I realize that he is next and I do as told. After I do that, Aaron starts taking off his clothes, so I do the same. He stops at his underwear and so do I.

"I want you to blow me." He says and pulls his member out.
"Okay." I say and lean over to his side of the car.

I put him in my mouth and slowly bob my head. He obviously gets impatient and starts pushing my head faster. I gag a little and pull away to catch my breath but go right back to blowing him.

Eventually he has me stop and kisses me. His kisses are full of lust and passion.

"Scoot back on the seat." I do as told.

Aaron then climbs to the passenger side so that he is hovering over me. He kisses me as he positions himself. When he thrusts into me he doesn't even pretend to let me adjust.

He thrusts in and out quickly and reaches down to massage my clit as he does. I moan but try to stay quiet as we were in public.

"I want you to scream, Emily. Like you did at the house. I want you to be so fucking loud the whole street hear us." He demands and as he does he thrust even deeper than before.
"Fuuuucckk!!" I moan, loudly.
"That's more like it." He smiles.

Then Aaron flips us so I'm on top but doesn't give me a chance to take control and thrust up into me.

"Aaaaaggghhh!! Aaarrroooonnn!!" I scream and I climax.
"Fuck yeah!" He moans as my walls tighten.

He thrusts a few more times before pulling out and cumming on my stomach. We stay in the same position for a moment as we try to catch our breath. Then he moves back to the driver's seat and we start getting dressed again.

When we're fully clothed again, Aaron drives to a fast-food Drive thru and orders some food. We eat on the way home acting as if we didn't just fuck in this car 5 minutes prier.

When we get home I showed quickly and go to bed. Falling asleep very fast, exhausted from tonight's activities.

(A:N) What did y'all think? Please let me know what I might be able to improve on. Please vote if you liked the chapter it helps to let me know if you're enjoying. Thank you~amg