*13*

Recap...

It was because I was jealous. I'm jealous enough that I have to share you with Colby and Aaron. I can handle the thought of someone else taking your attention." Elton gets quieter at the last bit.
"What?" I ask.
"When we first started talking about getting someone I just did a quick search. I didn't think we'd actually find someone. But when I saw your pictures... you seemed so scared and sad. When I read that the ad was put up by your aunt I had to save you. I knew that even if you didn't want to stay I would help you get away from there. But then... you're so great and cool. You're just down for anything and it's great. I don't to share you with anyone let alone Brennen." Elton says.

When he is done he is so close that our faces are nearly touching. He is looking so intensely into my eyes, as if looking for something, that I forget that the other guys are standing there until Colby clears his throat.

"Elton?" Sam asks.
"Hmm?" Elton doesn't look away.
"How long have you felt like that?" Aaron asks.
"Awhile." Elton says and finally takes a step back.
"So what do we do now?" Colby asks.
"We made a deal when we first started talking about this so we are going to keep it." Elton says.
"Okay?" Aaron asks.
"But Emily, you will not date anyone else besides me." Elton says.

I don't know what to say or do. Everyone stands in silence as Elton intently stares at me.

"Guys go inside." Elton says not lookin away.

They all listen and go inside. I watch them go inside but can feel Elton's gaze still on me. When I turn to face him again the look on his face is softer.

"Elton, if I would've known..." I trail off.

Elton truly is a great man. If I would've known how he felt... everything would've been different. In all honesty, I was instantly drawn to him when I met them. Even though Sam was the first one that I met, I knew that I Elton and I would have a greater connection. Even before I knew their names.

"I didn't even know until I saw you kissing Brennen. I knew that I liked you but I didn't know how much. But now I do." Elton says as he slowly gets closer.
"How much?" I ask.
"A lot." He says with a smile, as his arms snake around my waist.

I place my hands on his chest and look up at him. I tip toe and peck his lips. His smile grew even bigger. I don't know if I've ever seen him this happy. I can tell that he's thinking though.

"What's going on in your head right now?" I ask.
"I think you can start being in the videos. But we won't say that we're together right away." He says.

*time warp to a few days later*

"Hey who wants to go explore a place we probably shouldn't?" Elton asks.

Colby, Sam, Kat, and I were sitting in the game room. The guys were playing a game while Kat and I were talking. Colby pauses the game.

"That depends on where it is.." Sam says.
"It's this place just out of town. It was like a park or something but it's abandoned now. It apparently got shut down because so many people were getting hurt there." Elton says.
"I want to go." I say.
"You sure?" Elton asks.

I look at Kat, Sam, and Colby who are looking at me funny.

"What?" I ask.
"You want to go with to an abandoned place? Have you seen our videos?" Colby asks.
"Yes I have. It seems fun. Plus Elton, you said I could start being in videos." I turn to Elton.
"I guess I did say that. Fine you can come but if you want to leave at any point we will." He says.
"Wow I bet Corey wishes he had that privilege." Kat says.

We all laugh. Elton starts telling us more about this place and about the plan. It's kinda strange how excited I am for this.

(A:N) sorry for the long wait and short update. I just think that the next part will be really long and want to have it on it's own.

Let me know what you think. Leave a vote if you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading!
Love amg