*15*

Recap...

"Sorry I'm running late guys." He apologizes.
"It's all good, man." Colby says, a huge smile across his face.
"Yeah it's fine. Let's go." Elton says and we all go outside.

I sit in the back with Sam and they all talk about what we should do for the intro. I don't say much because I can't stop thinking about what just happened.

Continued...

When we get to the place we all get out and I hold the camera for the intro.

"What's up everybody? I'm here with Sam and Colby. We are here in the middle of nowhere doing yet again another overnight challenge!" Elton starts.

I'm the car we decided to just not really mention me in the intro and just let it go.

"We are going try to stay the night at these abandoned camp grounds. It used to be a summer camp type deal but got shut down because so many kids kept getting hurt here. So let's go!" Elton finishes.

I click the off button and give the camera to Elton. We grab our stuff and Elton locks the car and we head onto the trail.

Elton films as we walk and tells us more about the camp. Making us more freaked out about it.

" so when I was researching this place I found one article that kind of explains why all of the kids were getting hurt. It said that there were several workers that would take the kids and beat them if they did anything wrong." Elton starts.
"Woah!" Sam says.
"What the hell?" Colby adds
"Yeah. The workers would come up with excuses like the kid fell or whatever. Sometimes they would even blame it on other campers. But the last straw for the place staying open was when one of the kids died. That open an investigation and that's how everyone found out. When one of the guys figured out that the cops were going to arrest him he hung them self." Elton continues.
"Where?" I ask.
"Here. At the camp. While campers were still here." Elton says.
"So let me guess, you brought the ouija board?" I ask.
"Mmhm." He hums.

Colby, Sam, and I all groan slightly.

"But the sketchy thing is that there used to be more articles about this place but they were all retracted except the one that I found." Elton says. "Then the guy who wrote the article died."
"How did he die?" Sam asks.
"They couldn't find a cause. He just fell over dead." Elton says.
"Was he old?" Colby asks.
"Nope. He was 28." Elton says.
"Holy shit." I say.
" I got a hold of one of the other writers that retracted their article. He said that about a week after he sent out the article that he got an email telling him to take it down. Then about a week after that, when he didn't take it down he got another one. The second one was more aggressive and threatening him. He got scared and took it down. Four days later this guy, that wrote the article I found, died. So everyone else took down their articles too." Elton finishes explaining.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yes. This guy was no where near joking." Elton says.

Then he puts down the camera and we keep walking. About fifteen minutes later we get to a sign that says Camp Sundown with an arrow pointing to a trail. Elton takes his camera out and films the sign and the rest of the walk.

We get there shortly after seeing the sign. Weirdly there isn't a lot of over growth. The trail was barely a trail because of the tree and such but there is nearly nothing growing in the actual camp area. Just one tree in the center of the buildings.

"Why isn't anything growing here?" I ask.
"What do you mean?" Sam asks.
"Well the path was covered in over growth and practically blocked by the trees. Why is the camp so bare?" I state.
"That's a good point. It's not like it's cement or anything. It's just dirt." Elton says.
"True." Colby says and Sam nods.
"There is that tree though." Sam says.
"That's what makes it even weirder." I say.
"That where he did it." Elton says.
"No way." Colby says.
"Yeah." Elton says. "There was a picture of the camp in the article with that tree, saying that it was THE tree."
"So we should do the board by the tree." I say.
"What the hell? You're supposed to be acting scared." Sam says.
"Yeah you're supposed to be filling in for Corey." Colby says.