ticci toby x neko male reader part 4

Y/n walked into the mansion 2 days later and rubbed his eyes as he walked to the stairs "y/n?" Jack asked as he walked out of the kitchen, y/n looked up looking tired, he hummed and leaned on the rail of the staircase, "how long did he take over for?" Jack asked walking closer "just over two fucking days" y/n mumbled "killing?" "Yeah, so I need to lay low for a few months, that also means I haven't slept in a while, where's toby?" Y/n asked "in his room, he didn't know weather you would want to see him because of what crimson said to him" jack said softly as he helped y/n up the stairs.
"If he's still awake can you send him into my room" y/n mumbled almost passing out, "yeah, of course" jack said laying y/n on his bed and walking out.
A few minuets later toby walked in "y/n" he said softly, y/n rolled over and hummed, toby sighed in relief and closed the door, he lay on the bed and felt y/n snuggle into his chest as toby was on his back, he wrapped his arms around y/n and held him closer, "we need to talk, crimson really hit a nerve when he spoke to me, and I need to get close to you" Toby said softly, "yeah, I'm sorry toby, loosing you hurt me real bad" y/n mumbled as a few tears slipped from his eyes, toby pressed his lips against y/n's, it was only for a couple of seconds but that's when toby felt how badly they both missed each other "goodnight kitty" Toby mumbled "night, night topaz" y/n breathed as the folds of sleep quickly took over his mind.

Have a short chapter, I hope you like it.