Jeff x male reader

Jeff climbed up the side of a house and dropped in through the window with a thud, he rubbed his head and stood up falling into the wall as he dropped his beer, Y/n turned the light on and sighed "Jeff" he mumbled rubbing his eyes "Y/n, why are you up?" Jeff slurred "your dumbarse woke me up, why are you here and drunk?" Y/n sighed as he helped Jeff over to the bed "I don't, I just want to get away for a bit" Jeff sighed as he lay down "you still struggling to come to terms with being bi?" Y/n asked as Jeff pulled him onto his lap "no, just with who I want to be with" Jeff sighed "ooo, you have a crush, tell" Y/n said with a smile as he bounced a bit making Jeff smile before he quickly pulled Y/n into a kiss, Y/n gasped and kissed back running his hands through Jeffs long black hair pulling him closer, Jeff pulled back to breathe leaving Y/n panting softly "you, I want you. all those nights we spent together I don't want it to end, but I want you to myself" Jeff said as he gently stroked Y/n's face watching as he smiled "is that why you haven't been over in a few weeks?" Y/n asked with a small head tilt, Jeff nodded "I also got hurt pretty bad last week" Jeff said as he sat back and ran his hands to Y/n's hips "well its three in the morning and I'm tired, you want some hot chocolate?" Y/n asked "sure, more beer to" Jeff mumbled as he sat up and rubbed his head "just hot chocolate" Y/n said as he got up "get ready for bed" Y/n said as he kissed Jeffs head and walked out.

Jeff woke up in the morning to the sun shining through the curtains and Y/n on his chest asleep, Jeff ran his fingers through Y/n's messy h/c hair waking him a bit "morning" Jeff said, Y/n groaned and opened his e/c eyes "what time is it?" Y/n asked as he went to sit up a bit but Jeff pulled him back down "comfy" Jeff mumbled as he wrapped his arms around his waist "but is up time" Y/n said as he sat up making Jeff whine "come on" Y/n said as he got up and stretched lifting his top a bit, Jeff wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and up his top "Jeff" Y/n breathed before he yelped as he was picked up and dropped onto the bed "I love it when you say my name, say it again" Jeff growled as he crawled over Y/n who whimpered "Jeff, I need you in me please" Y/n said with large puppy eyes before he turned over and shook his arse, Jeff growled and grabbed Y/n's wrists pinning them to the bed "now that is hot" Jeff said as he ripped Y/n's top off and pulled him onto his knees before pulling his shorts off before he pulled his own clothes off and grabbed the lube "you not gonna play with me?" Y/n pouted shaking his arse "only if I get a blowjob" Jeff said as he rubbed the lube onto himself and rubbed the tip around Y/n's hole making him let out a breath "after" Y/n breathed pushing his hips back pushing the tip in and moaning making Jeff smirk before he quickly slammed in making Y/n let out a long throaty moan as his arms gave out and Jeff didn't wait he kept thrusting fast and hard hitting Y/n's prostate every time making him let out loud lustful moans as he gently clawed at the sheets, Jeff groaned and scratched down Y/n's back making him scream and twitch "oh fuck~" Jeff breathed as he grabbed the headboard and Y/n's hips "ah~ uh~ Jeffy~" Y/n moaned as he pushed his hips back and panted as he twitched again, Jeff smirked and slammed himself all the way in before he twitched and slapped Y/n's arse hard enough to leave a handprint making Y/n moan loud as his legs started shaking, Jeff grabbed Y/n's hair and put his knife to Y/n's neck as he hit his prostate making Y/n cry out as he came over the sheets, Jeff groaned and slammed into Y/n a few more times before he came inside Y/n watching as his eyes rolled back "I get one more round right?" Y/n panted as he looked back at Jeff his e/c eyes shining and filled with lust, Jeff shivered at the hungry look and nodded "but your doing the moving" he said as he pulled out and lay down.

Y/n smiled and wrapped his legs around Jeffs waist and pushed him back in moaning as he started bouncing and rolling his hips, Jeff groaned and sat up grabbing Y/n's hair and pulling him into another long sloppy kiss making Y/n moan as his hands roamed Jeffs shoulders and hair scratching and pulling making Jeff groan "ah~ Jeffy I love you being in me~" Y/n moaned as he bounced harder "yeah, your a good little slut aren't you~" Jeff cooed as he grabbed Y/n's hair and pulled it back a bit before biting his shoulder leaving teeth marks making Y/n cry out and twitch "Jeffy~ I need uh~" Y/n moaned loud as he scratched at Jeffs shoulder "what you need baby boy?~" Jeff asked before he was pushed down and his knife was put to his throat making Jeff get a little harder as he twitched "need pain, praise me degrade me please master uh~" Y/n moaned, Jeff smirked "I had a feeling you liked that kind of stuff, masters little slut just couldn't resist could you~" Jeff cooed before he took the knife away and gently dragged it down Y/n's flat chest making him moan "would master man up and fuck me like a whore?~" Y/n moaned as he twitched again "to close, later" Jeff groaned as he started stroking Y/n watching as he shuddered and his eyes rolled back as he bounced and rolled his hips faster "that's it baby, cum for master~" Jeff groaned as he twitched "Jeff~ Jeff~ ah~ ah~ uhhhh~" Y/n called as he slammed down and came all over Jeffs hand sending Jeff over the edge as he came filling Y/n's tight hole, Y/n groaned and fell onto Jeff panting "you ok?" Jeff asked as he pet Y/n's hair then felt him nod "now I'm hungry, and I need an energy drink" Y/n said as he sat up again "you going to eat actual food?" Jeff asked as he watched Y/n get up and pull his shorts on "maybe, I think I have some leftovers from my sisters" Y/n shrugged as he pulled his top on and grabbed his energy drink off the bedside table "of course" Jeff said with a softer smile before he heard his phone go off making Y/n look over "I have to go" Jeff sighed as he stood up and grabbed his clothes "oh, when will you be back?" Y/n asked as he watched Jeff get dressed, he shrugged "couple days maybe, depends what they want my help with" Jeff sighed "let me know when your coming over, I'll have something special planned" Y/n said with a smile making Jeff look over "what kind of special?" he asked "what do you mean?" Y/n asked with a small head tilt "well with you it could be an outfit, dinner, or a trip to the bar or the park to get drunk or high" Jeff said "well, my dealer got his hands on some shrooms" Y/n said with a smile "I'll be back tonight, get me some weed and whiskey, I'll text you when I'm on my way over" Jeff said as he wrapped his arms around Y/n "ok, gives me a little less time to get things done, just don't be late, come over before nine" Y/n said before he pulled Jeff into a kiss making him kiss back "don't get hurt" Y/n said as Jeffs phone went off "I'll try" Jeff said as he kissed Y/n's neck making him let out a breath before he walked out and answered the phone "I'm fucking coming piss off!" he growled as he walked out the door then hung up and ran off into the woods, Y/n sighed softly and walked downstairs to get some food.