Shadow oc x demon male reader

Y/n walked up the steps to the mansion and pushed one of the large doors open before walking inside to see everyone lounging around and looking bored "Y/n, your back early" Slender said as he walked over and handed Toby a plate of waffles then pushed him onto the sofa "yeah, Shadow is going to need someone to stop him doing something stupid tonight. how long till he gets back?" Y/n asked as he followed Slender to the kitchen "an hour or so, Zalgo is bringing him back" Slender said as he started the washing up "I'm surprised you managed to get him into rehab without him killing anyone" Y/n mumbled as he lent on the counter "we had to kill him to get him through the portal and he killed three of the staff when he woke up" Slender sighed "yeah that sounds more like him" Y/n said with a small smile "yes, have you asked him out yet?" Slender asked glancing over "no, I thought it would be better to tell him once he's back and mostly clean" Y/n shrugged before he looked up as the front doors opened.

"Shadow!" Toby yelled as he jumped up and onto Shadow "no, fuck off!" Shadow growled, Y/n walked out of the kitchen to see Shadow holding Toby at arms length away from him as a small skinny looking teenager with cat ears and a tail was hanging onto one of his large black wings "hey Shad how was rehab?" Y/n asked as he walked over, Shadow huffed and turned his head in Y/n's direction showing off the bandages over his eyes with his blood starting to leak into the bandages before he let go of Toby and adjusted the bandage around his head "I hated it" Shadow growled softly as he reached up and pet the teens hair making it purr "thought so, whose this?" Y/n asked looking over the boy seeing he had black hair and ears and was only wearing one of Shadows old vests and a pair of shorts with bright blue cat slit eyes and pale dirty skin "found it in the trash at rehab" Shadow shrugged as he pulled a joint out of his hoodie pocket and lit it as he started walking to his room "well does he have a name?" Y/n asked as he followed "I named him Spike" Shadow said as he shook Spike off his back and onto the floor before he lay down in his bed and turned the tv on "I thought you didn't like living things" Y/n asked as he sat next to Shadow and watched Spike wonder around the room and sniff everything "I don't" Shadow mumbled as he put on a video and moved his wings so Y/n could get comfortable "did you feed him or something?" Y/n asked as he lay down and pulled Shadow to his chest "I threw a rat at it and it hasn't left me alone since" Shadow mumbled as a little of his black blood leaked under the bandage "you threw a rat at him?" Y/n chuckled as he rested his chin on Shadows shoulder.

"yeah, it wont leave me alone and keeps biting my wings, I think it thinks of me as a big bird" Shadow sighed as he finished his joint and opened the draw on his bedside table "your dad took all the drugs and that does make sense you do like being high up" Y/n mumbled as Shadow searched through the draw "I also like being high, fuckin where's my vodka? and my whiskey? my coke?" Shadow asked as he sat up and lent over to check under the bed only for Spike to crawl over slowly and crouch down "all gone" Y/n said as he pulled Shadow up just as Spike went to bite one of his wings "Spike!" Shadow growled, Spike giggled and jumped on the bed to sniff Y/n "I'm going to see Mika" Shadow sighed as he got up but Y/n grabbed his hand "she wont give you anything, and you just got out of rehab" Y/n said as he pulled Shadow back down "Y/n I need something, I'd kill for a drink right now" Shadow sighed "then why don't I distract you" Y/n said with a smirk before he quickly kissed Shadow making him gasp softly, Spike hissed and quickly ran out of the room "Y/n, why?" Shadow breathed as Y/n sat up "your so oblivious it actually hurts sometimes" Y/n mumbled as he pulled his own shirt off and threw it on the floor "I knew you were flirting I just thought its how you are" Shadow said as he reached out and ran his grey fingers over Y/n's s/c chest and over his six pack "only with you" Y/n said softly as Shadow sat up "why?" Shadow asked with a small head tilt "because your my mate, and I love you" Y/n said as he lifted Shadows head and kissed him again this time with Shadow kissing back, Y/n ran his hands up Shadows hoodie and broke the kiss to pull it off showing that Shadow was wearing a baggy vest underneath, Y/n quickly pulled the vest off showing Shadows slim but toned grey body.

Y/n ran his hand down Shadows chest and bit his lip as Shadow shivered and tensed softly "stop thinking and hurry up" Shadow breathed as he pulled Y/n into another kiss and tugged on the back of his hair making him groan "I'm trying to figure out what I want to do first" Y/n mumbled in-between kisses, he pulled back and quickly pulled Shadows combat trousers off "I don't have to be gentle right?" Y/n asked as he took his belt off and stood up to take his trousers off "no, I still cant feel pain" Shadow said as he pulled his boxers off and reached up to the bandage around his eyes "you don't have to take it off" Y/n said as he crawled back over and pulled Shadows legs around his waist as Shadow grabbed a bottle of lube from his draw "what position were you thinking?" Shadow asked as his wings twitched and he tilted his head as he watched Y/n smirk and rub the lube on himself "you know what I'm thinking" Y/n said lowly as he grabbed Shadows wrists in one hand and pinned them above his head making Shadow gasp softly and wrap his legs around Y/n's waist then was quickly pulled into another kiss "you ready?" Y/n breathed as he kissed over Shadows neck and gently bit at it making him moan softly as he nodded then moaned and turned his head to the side as Y/n pushed in and groaned as his grip on Shadows wrists tightened a little as he started thrusting slowly making Shadow whine and push his hips back "Y/n" he breathed making Y/n smirk "say what you want" Y/n whispered in Shadows slightly pointed ear making him let out a breath "go faster" Shadow whined pushing his hips back again "good boy" Y/n said as he sat up and let go of Shadows wrists then roughly slammed into him continuously making Shadow moan and grip the pillows as his body bounced with each thrust "fuck~" Y/n groaned as he grabbed Shadows hips and pulled them back with each thrust watching as Shadow moaned loud and his wings twitched softly as he panted softly, Y/n groaned and thrusted a little faster as he twitched "already?" Shadow moaned with a small smirk making Y/n growl, he lent over and used Shadows white hair to pull his head back as he thrusted harder then quickly sank his sharp teeth into Shadows neck making him gasp and arch his back as his legs tightened around Y/n's waist, Y/n pulled back and smirked as he reached down and started stroking Shadow in time with his thrusts as Shadow gripped his arm and twitched "Y/n~" Shadow moaned as his mouth hung open a bit and a little drool leaked out the corner of his mouth, Y/n used his other hand to grab Shadows throat as he kept thrusting "Y/n!~ Y/n!~" Shadow moaned as he dug his claws into Y/n's arm as he tightened around Y/n and came over his lower abdomen with his wings shaking softly, Y/n groaned and his grip around Shadows neck tightened as he came with a satisfied groan, he thrusted a few more times before he groaned and sat up panting and looking over the state Shadow was in, his white hair was a mess and he was panting softly with a little drool on his chin making Y/n smirk "I wonder how sensitive you can get" Y/n mumbled as he ran his hand down Shadows chest "why don't you find out" Shadow smirked before he turned them over so he was sitting on Y/n's waist and quickly started bouncing making Y/n groan as he held Shadows hips.

Spike lay outside the door waiting for it to open so he could take a nap as Eyeless Jack walked upstairs "uh, what's he doing?" Jack asked Toby who was watching Spike "he's wa-iting for them to f-finish fucking so he c-an take a n-nap" Toby shrugged as he stood up, Jack nodded "whose topping?" Jack asked as he lent on the wall "n-not sure, they st-opped like five m-minutes ago" Toby said just before the door opened and Shadow kicked Toby down the stairs as he stood in his pajama trousers "Spike in" Shadow said as he opened the door a bit more, Spike purred and ran in on all fours and jumped on the bed as Shadow closed the door "you didn't have to kick him" Y/n mumbled as he lay in bed with his eyes closed and one of his arms under Shadows pillow "he's loud" Shadow mumbled as he got back into bed and cuddled up to Y/n wrapping his wings around them as Spike yawned and curled up at the end of the bed, Y/n groaned softly and wrapped his other arm around Shadows waist as he quickly fell asleep with Shadow following soon after.