Masky x male reader

Masky sat in a tree by y/n's house watching him get dressed, the blue shorts complementing his curves and slender body and the big grey top, Masky was broken out of his day-dreaming by y/n opening the window "Masky" he said, Masky jumped and nearly fell out the tree "uh, y/n. you saw me?" Masky asked nervously, y/n shook his head and smiled his pale skin seeming to get paler in the moonlight "get in before you hurt yourself" y/n said walking away from the window, Masky climbed in and closed the window "y/n can I have a beer?" Masky asked pulling his mask off and putting it on the table "sure, I don't know what's in there though" y/n said walking into the kitchen "so what made you come over?" y/n asked as Masky opened a beer and drank some "well, I wanted to talk to you" Masky said putting the beer down and walking over "about what?" y/n asked before taking a sharp breath as Masky wrapped his arms around y/n's waist "us" Masky said kissing up y/n's neck "us? you made it clear on the first night that I'd only be a fuck buddy" y/n said going to push Masky off, Masky held him tighter "I know what I said, but I don't want that anymore, I want you" Masky said lowly in y/n's ear making him shiver "as in just horny?" y/n mumbled crossing his arms, Masky sighed "no, I-I guess I love you is what I'm trying to say" Masky sighed softly, y/n bit his lip before he turned around and kissed Masky, Masky smiled and kissed back before picking y/n up and laying him on the table on his back before pulling back "y/n, does this mean you want me to or are you just horny?" Masky asked, y/n shrugged "both really, I'm horny and I want you" y/n breathed pulling on Masky's top, he smiled and pulled his coat and top off showing his muscles and six pack, y/n shivered "ok, need, now" y/n said sitting up and kissing Masky pulling him back down.

Masky kissed down y/n's chest and pulled off his shorts before pulling his own cock out "Tim, hurry up" y/n whined softly pushing his hips back, Tim smirked and rubbed lube on his cock before he lined himself up with y/n's entrance and shoved himself in, y/n gasped and arched his back "Tim!~" y/n moaned "fuck~" Tim groaned before thrusting slowly "Tim, don't you dare tease me right now" y/n whined "and why not? can my baby boy not take some teasing?" Tim smirked, y/n groaned "right now no" y/n huffed, Tim smiled and shook his head before thrusting hard and fast "fuck!~" y/n gasped digging his nails into Tim's back making him groan, he grabbed y/n's hips and pulled them towards himself with every thrust making y/n drool a bit and twitch "Tim~ Tim~ Tim!~" y/n called before he came on his lower abdomen, Tim groaned and came inside y/n with a final powerful thrust, y/n panted and went limp on the table, Tim smiled and pulled out before cleaning off and putting himself away and picking y/n up, y/n groaned and Tim picked him up carrying him to the bedroom "Tim, are you going to stay the night?" y/n mumbled laying on the bed with half closed eyes, Tim smiled and pulled his jeans off before climbing into bed and cuddling y/n and pulling the covers over them.

y/n woke up in the morning to see a note on the side of the bed where Tim was the night before, he sat up a bit and read the note 'sorry I wont be here when you wake up, Toby decided to drop in and I had to take his dumb-arse home, I'll be back later also hoodie may be coming over again tonight to get away from the house for a while. -Tim' y/n yawned and got up before getting dressed and walking to the kitchen to see Alex sitting on the side high and hanging upside down "Alex? what are you doing here?" y/n sighed softly "oh hey, Devin needs a rest day since he gave himself cat ears and a tail by mistake and now he needs a break from me and my sex drive for a day, so I came here to annoy you" Alex shrugged, y/n rolled his eyes "its a good thing we're friends" y/n sighed before making some breakfast "yeah, I won't get in your way-" Alex was cut off as Tim and hoodie walked in "ALEX!" Tim yelled scaring y/n a bit "oh, mask boy, what are you doing here?" Alex said with a slight smirk, Tim shook his head "Devin needs you, so go before he comes here and drags you back" Tim sighed, Alex shrugged "I've already had something to drink so I'm staying for a bit" Alex said getting off the side with a beer "Brian you want a joint?" Alex asked walking over "sure" Brian said following Alex into the back garden.

It was now dark out and Alex, Brian, Tim and y/n were sat in the garden with Alex and Brian drinking and smoking joints, Devin walked in and sighed "Alex, I asked for you back hours ago" Devin sighed "but I was having fun" Alex whined, Devin shook his head "come on" he sighed, Alex huffed and got up following Devin out "I have to ask him for that cat thing he made" Tim mumbled "no, I'm not having cat ears and a tail" y/n huffed, Tim smirked "ok" he mumbled before Slender showed up "boys, I need your help, Jeff has gotten drunk and passed out somewhere in the woods could you help me look?" he asked sounding tired and stressed "sure" Brian and Tim said getting up "Slender why don't you stay here for a bit and relax" y/n said "y/n I couldn't possibly relax right now but thank you for the offer" Slender said politely, y/n grabbed his hand and dragged him into the house.