Hoodie x male reader

Hoodie woke up in Y/n's bed with his arms wrapped around him as he was still asleep, Hoodie bit his lip and carefully got up pulling his clothes on then sat down on the bed to pull his boots on "you gonna leave without saying goodbye?" Y/n asked tiredly from behind Hoodie making him jump and look back to see Y/n leaning on his elbow tiredly watching "I was hoping you wouldn't wake up" Hoodie said as he stood up and grabbed his mask "you know you could just stay for longer, I wouldn't mind" Y/n said as he sat up but Hoodie shook his head and walked to the door, Y/n clicked his fingers locking the door as Hoodie went to open it making him sigh "Y/n" he said as he looked over to see Y/n getting up, he put his hand on the door and grabbed Hoodies waist pulling him back making him bite his lip "why do you always run away?" Y/n asked "let me out" Hoodie said ignoring the question "not until you tell me, you call me every friday for a fuck, but you always leave or kick me out at some stupid time in the morning" Y/n said "I get drunk and want a pity fuck" Hoodie sighed tugging on the door a bit "that's all I am?" Y/n asked a hint of sadness in his voice "yes" Hoodie said before the door opened and he slipped out walking off down the hall back to his own room, Y/n sighed and closed the door before he got dressed then walked out and downstairs.

"Y/n! J-eff is taking me to H-Hel's club you wan-wanna come?" Toby asked as he lent on the back of the sofa where Y/n was sitting and reading a book "sure" Y/n shrugged as he put his book down and got up "yay c-ome on" Toby cheered as he grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled him outside where Jeff was waiting "finally" he sighed as he held out three wristbands, Y/n and Toby took one each and put them on as Jeff did the same then they scratched the small raven marking on it watching as a shadowy portal opened before they walked through, they stepped out outside a large building with a large neon sign that read 'klub mertvetsov' with a large golden raven with its wings spread at the end "club of the dead? that's what he named it?" Y/n asked as they walked in to hear loud music playing as lots of people were on the dancefloor most not human as a few girls and guys walked around in showy outfits all with staff written across their tops, as a DJ sat in his booth at the back of the club playing remixed songs you'd find at a rave "go have fun, Y/n keep an eye on Toby" Jeff said as he walked off "c-can we get a dr-drink?" Toby asked as he looked around before spotting the bar "sure I guess" Y/n shrugged as he led Toby over to the bar where two girls and one guy was making drinks for a few people sitting at the bar, Y/n ordered them a drink and lent on the bar "is H-Hel here?" Toby asked as he looked around "probably" Y/n shrugged as the drinks were put by him, Toby took his and downed half of it "fuckin don't drink to fast, I'm not carrying you home again" Y/n sighed as Hel walked over "Y/n, I thought you didn't like clubs" he said as he grabbed a bottle of vodka from behind the bar "I needed a drink" Y/n said as he took a mouthful from his beer "Hoodie still running ya round?" Hel asked as he took a drink and lent on the bar, Y/n nodded "he'll probably call later wanting a fuck" Y/n sighed "Tina, be a dear and entertain the child with a drinking permit" Hel said as he looked back at a darker skinned woman wearing a short studded leather skirt with a matching crop top, she nodded and walked over to Toby "hey cutie what's your name?" she asked making Toby blush and go quiet "aww your adorable, come on, I'll give you a private show" she said with a wink and a smile as she gently grabbed Toby's hand and pulled him away "come on" Hel said as he started walking off with Y/n following.

After a while of talking Y/n's phone went off and he looked at it to see a message from Hoodie making him sigh softly "you can tell him to fuck off" Hel said as he had a beautiful native looking woman on his lap as two other women sat next him kissing as he had his wing wrapped around them "I should" Y/n sighed as he put his phone away and sat back "why don't you just ask him out?" Hel asked as the woman on his lap whispered something in his ear and ran her hands over his chest "I have, he said no" Y/n sighed as he downed his drink "Natasha thinks you should make him jealous, you'll find out what he really thinks" Hel said as he kissed her neck making her giggle softly "and if it doesn't work?" Y/n asked "either way you get laid, I have many girls take your pick" Hel said as he sat back "fuck it, what else have I got to loose" Y/n sighed "I'll happily volunteer" a tall curvy woman in gothic makeup said as she walked over wearing black strapped up high heels and a showy gothic crop top and black skirt with a spiked collar on with her long black hair in a messy just woke up style "that works, Y/n Abby" Hel said "where were you in my teenage years" Y/n said as he stood up making Abby smile "call me if it works, if not I'll send Gina to pick you up in the morning" Hel said, Abby nodded and a portal opened by them before they walked through.

Y/n quickly pinned her to his bedroom door kissing her making her shiver as she ran her hands over his chest and shoulders just as Hoodie walked around the corner, he stopped then growled as he walked over "Y/n" he said as he crossed his arms, Y/n stopped kissing her and looked over "what?" he asked as he put her down a little of her black lipstick on his lips "whose the whore" Hoodie nearly growled "why does it matter, I'm allowed to fuck whoever I want" Y/n sighed as he opened his bedroom door, Hoodie looked like he was fighting with himself for a second before he pulled his mask up and pulled Y/n into a kiss but Y/n quickly pulled back "Hoodie" he sighed "don't say it like that" Hoodie said as he rubbed his arm "like what?" Y/n asked as he picked Abby up making her wrap her legs around him "like your annoyed, put the whore down!" Hoodie growled "why the fuck do you care! you made it clear I was only a pity fuck, piss off!" Y/n growled back baring his sharp teeth a little "I lied!" Hoodie growled back "don't play with my feelings just to get what you want!" Y/n said lowly "I'm not, I want you I'm just scared" Hoodie said before he shook his head and pulled his mask down as he walked off back to his room, Y/n sighed and put Abby down "I'll text Hel, go take care of him" she said with a smile as Slender walked up the stairs "Y/n, whose your friend?" he asked as Abby smiled and waved "I'm Abby" she said "yeah take care of her for a bit" Y/n said as he walked off to Hoodies room to hear him yelling and throwing things as Ben tried to calm him down, Y/n knocked and Ben opened the door a little "you can fix this right? he's loosing it" Ben said quietly watching as Y/n nodded before he walked in and ben slipped out closing the door behind him "Brian" Y/n said softly as Hoodie was standing hunched over in the corner holding his head and crying as his hands shook in anger "fuck off!" he shouted as he crouched down, Y/n quickly pulled him into a hug and held him as he struggled a bit "just calm down" Y/n said softly as Hoodies anger turned to tears and he curled up "what's going on, what aren't you telling me?" Y/n asked softly as he took Hoodies mask off and gently stroked his brown hair "I thought my feelings would stop if I told myself I didn't want you, that you weren't what I wanted, but I couldn't stop myself from sleeping with you" Hoodie sobbed as he held onto Y/n's top "its ok, just breathe and calm down, we can figure this out" Y/n said softly "I don't need to figure it out. I want you, I want more then just one nighters I want you to be mine" Hoodie said as he sniffled "all you had to do was ask, you've known my feelings for months now" Y/n said as he picked Hoodie up and lay on the bed with him "I know, I just, I've never had feelings like this for anyone" Hoodie said quietly as he cuddled up to Y/n "its ok, well its not but we can fix it" Y/n said softly, Hoodie nodded and kept hold of Y/n's top "just stay, please" he whispered "of course" Y/n said as he turned the tv on and put a movie on as Hoodie slowly fell asleep with Y/n softly petting his hair.