꒰ Chapter 17: "Doubts" Part Three꒱

Comenzar desde el principio

Minsue's POV

Ring!!!

The recess bell rang. I packed my belongings from my desk and shoved them in my bag.

"Minsu, do you wanna eat with us?" A random scholarship student in my class stood up and ask. If I recall properly, her name was...Jean? Oh well whatever, it isn't like I care much.

"I'm afraid not dear. I promised the Kingkas that I'll meet them in the Garden today. Maybe next time?" I shoot a smile at her and you could see from her facial expression that she was satisfied with it.

"Hey Lisa, hurry up! Jennie and I are done waiting for you.I'm VERY hungry, let's go!"An unfamiliar yet husky voice rang my ears. He peeked his head on the side of the door frame and whined out loud.

I passively revolve my self to the source of voice out of curiosity and saw a man I have yet to see in my whole life. I mean, I pretty much know everyone and have memorized their faces.I  even memorized the workers that work here!

"Who is that man at the door?" I turn back and ask the girl so called Jean.

She stuck her head out and saw the man's face.

"Oh! Did you mean V?" She confirmed and continued.

"He is a scholarship just like us, that came a few weeks earlier than you. He's close friends with Q, class AA's outcast. She's taking a day off at the moment and so he hangs out with Q's friends instead." She briefly explained.

Q? Her again? Who is this girl? Why do I keep hearing tales or rumors about her...? This is starting to get on my nerves now.

"Wait, he's friends with an outcast.. doesn't that make him an outcast too? Since he is a scholarship..." I asked, tilting my head to the side a little.

"Well, he gives out a strange vibe. Like a classy royal kinda vibe. Plus, he's hot. His fan club is protecting him from getting bullied. In fact, I'm a fan too." She fangirls as she reveals a fanart that she drew just now.

" She fangirls as she reveals a fanart that she drew just now

>Auth J- Credit to whoever drew this.

                 -They are in art class by the way. That's why V and Jennie aren't in the same class as Lisa. They were taking other subjects.

Thinking that the topic is getting out of hand, I quickly ended the conversation and went to the Garden.

"Oh man, I miss going to the rooftop and play with Q and the others." I heard Kai said.

"I know right! I wanna play with Lisa and since Q left, she's drawing a line between us." Yugyeom whined.

I quickly hid in the corner eavesdropping on their conversation.

Wait... Why am I hiding? I can still listen to them without all this trouble.

Just when I was about to step out, the silent Sehun that I could never get close to, started to talk.

"She's probably coming back soon."He said in a lazy tone.

"Sure, I hope so. She is missing out a lot in school." Luhan smiled a little.

"Hhmm, I wonder why she is taking so long to recover-"

"What are you doing?"Rap mon said. He was looking at me suspiciously since my position and posture is...not so elegant.

I jumped up and shouted out of reflex. I was so engrossed in their conversation that I didn't even hear Rap-mon walking towards me. When I saw him standing so close to me without me realizing, it almost gave me a heart attack.

"No-nothing.." I said, obviously, I can't just say that I'm just casually eavesdropping on them.

His suspicion didn't seem to drop on my 'awesome' reply. He looked at me with a weird look. It was as if he was thinking about something. I swear that even if my skills are good, I can't seem to get close to Rap-mon and Sehun. It was an awkward moment for me and him were both thinking about somethings. As he was about to speak, we both heard the guys come running toward us.

"Who's there?" Tao quickly took out his wushu stick and rushed ahead of everyone and what he was was us too.

"Is anyone hurt?"Jimin came dashing towards us with worry.

"It's fine hyung, I just thought I saw a 'rat' " Rap-monster said as he gave me a look.

I jerked a bit, rap-mon is somehow different after I came back from the trip. What could have happened..?

To be continued

>>

hey there! I need some feedback from youse- whether or not, if the plot is progressing a little slow or something. I, myself am starting to get bored by reading it. Please readers, I need the feedback. You don't have to comment below if you are shy or something. Pm would do. And if you do give us feedback, we would praise you as a god. thank you~💗