Day Of The Moon Pt. 1

*Valley of the Gods, Utah*

Three months later - July 1969.

"Amy is running for her life from men in a four-wheel drive.

"Suspect directly ahead. Coming to you now. Over" another vehicle is coming from the opposite direction. They trap her by a cliff.

"Canton."

"Miss Pond."

"Is that a body bag?"

"Yes, it is."

"It's empty."

"How about that?"

"Do you even know why you're doing this, eh? Can you even remember the warehouse?"

*Warehouse memory*

The Doctor is dragging Canton away.

"Canton. Amy. Amy!" {Y/N} shouts.

"River, come on!" Rory shouts.

"Run!" the Doctor says.

"What the hell's going on?"

"Look behind you."

"There's nothing behind me."

"Look. Look. Canton, look, I tell you" Canton turns around.

"Canton" Canton shoots Amy in Utah. She has tally marks on her arms.

*Area 51, Nevada*

The Doctor {Y/N} are in strait-jackets, shackled to chairs with a yellow circle around them. They are surrounded by guards and notices saying Do Not Approach the Prisoners and Do Not Interact with The Prisoners, and the Doctor has grown a beard, {Y/N} has her head down.

"All visitors to remain behind the yellow line. All visitors to remain behind the yellow line."

"We found Amy Pond. She had strange markings on her arm. Do you know what they are?" the two Time Lords look at the pictures, {Y/N} looks up.

"Why don't you ask her?"

*New York*

River has tally marks on her arms, too. She is wearing an evening dress and running through a skyscraper under construction.

"I see you. I see you" she tallies two more Silence on her arm.

"Doctor Song? Doctor Song? Go! Go! Go!" they catch up with her at an open wall.

"Don't move! It's over."

"They're here, Canton. They're everywhere."

"I know. America's being invaded."

"You were invaded a long time ago. America is occupied."

"You're coming with us, Doctor Song. There's no way out this time."

"There's always a way out" River gently falls backwards out of the skyscraper.

*Area 51*

A wall is being constructed around the Doctor and {Y/N}.

"We found Doctor Song."

"These bricks, what are they made of? Where is she?" the Doctor asks.

"She ran. Off the fiftieth floor"

"I'd say zero balance dwarf star alloy. The densest material in the universe. Nothing gets through that. You're building us the perfect prison. And it still won't be enough" {Y/N} says.

*Glen Canyon Dam – Arizona*

A very dishevelled Rory with lots of tally marks on his skin runs out onto the top of the dam, only to find lots of men with guns waiting for him, and it's a long way down.