Coming Soon "Choice To Love"

Kara wrinkled her brow as she wiped the bright red blood from her nose. She turned over in bed to look at the clock; time was 2:11 am. She frowned as she shuffled to the bathroom and noticed no messages from her fiancé Paul. They lived separately, but he promised to check on her while he was enjoying his last night as a single man. Her attention turned to her face as she switched on the bathroom light and gasped. This nose bleed was worse than before. Kara's hands shook as she turned on the water to rinse away the bright red waterfall that was coming from her nose. She had been experiencing these occurrences for a month now. At first she shrugged them off, but this time was different. It wouldn't stop. Paul was also unaware of her unknown diagnosis, she figured that they would eventually stop, but she knew she would definitely have to tell him. After thirty minutes in the bathroom, Kara's bleeding had finally stopped. She nervously bit her lip as she called Paul's phone, but it was directed to voice mail. Kara growled as she brushed her thick long black hair and pulled on a short tight shirt with blue jeans.

When she arrived at the house of Paul's best friend, she had the feeling of dread

When she arrived at the house of Paul's best friend, she had the feeling of dread. The party was still in full swing, she could hear male and female voices on the other side of the door. She lightly knocked but no one could hear her over the loud music. Kara sighed and eased open the front door. Her mouth slightly dropped open to the sight of three strippers dancing naked. As she stood in shock, an unknown male walked past her and did a double take, "Damn gurl! Hey guys! The prime meat just arrived!"

Kara stepped back at his announcement but quickly used this to her advantage, "Where is the groom?"

The guy bit his lip as he looked Kara up and down, "Okay, groom first, but I'm tapping that ass after him."

Kara tried to stay calm from his response, "Lead the way."

The guy smirked and lead her to a door at the end of the hallway. She gasped as she opened the door.

Inside the messy room was her soon to be husband, pussy deep in some other woman. He had his eyes pressed as he climaxed, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming."

The woman giggled, "I love milking men bareback."

When Paul opened his eyes his smile and the color of his face quickly disappeared, "Kkk.. Kara?!"

Her lips quivered as she stepped away. She heard him yell her name again, but she walked quicker. She briefly looked back to his yelling. As she turned forward, she ran into Paul's best friend, and best man Nate. He had shock and sympathy written all over his face, "Kara! Shit! What!"

Kara held up her hand, "Just tell him, I left with someone else. You owe me at least that."

The whole party was watching the scene play out as she bolted. Paul came from the back of the house chasing after her. He was stopped by the unknown guy that had hit on Kara earlier, "Where did that nice pice of ass go?"

Paul squinted angrily at him, "Who?"

"Ya know, the fine Bitch in the white shirt. I told her I was going to fuck her after you."

Paul chest heaved as he grabbed his shirt collar, "That's my future wife!" The stripper that he had just slept with came into the room with a questionable look. The unknown man started to cackle, "Dumb mother fucker! You in there banging that pice of shit, when you could of had that?! Your ass is stupid. You lost man. Big time."

Paul pressed his teeth as he punched the man. The stripper that he cheated with tried to stop him, but he angrily shoved her away, "Get off me fucking slut! You ruined my life!"

She glared at the now ex groom, "Didn't mind five minutes ago when you came in me now did ya?"

Paul cut embarrassed eyes around as he felt everyone judging him. He bolted for the door and got into his car. "Kara will forgive me. She has to. What will we tell our guest?" He felt sick to his stomach when he realized most of the wedding guest were his. Kara didn't have anyone else. She was alone. He was all she had, and he broke her heart.  He started to cry as he drove to her house. He feverishly banged on the door but then realized her car was gone. He then pulled out his cell phone and called her repeatedly, but all calls went to voicemail. He slowly eased down to the house step and waited, but she never came home. When the sun rose, Paul finally told himself the truth, "There is no wedding."

*******************
Let me know what you think about the preview.

Why is Kara having nose bleeds?

Will she forgive Paul?