Chapter 22

Caroline sighed as she soaked in the large medal tub. Her thoughts were thrown back to what Sylvia had said, "Completely useless." She snapped out of her trance as she heard Byron enter the room. He quietly eased down next to the tub and studied Caroline as she tried to cover herself. Her voice quivered as his hand slid up her leg, "Byron please."

"What is wrong?" His hand continued to slide up.

She gasped as his thumb stroked her inner upper thigh, "We need to talk."

Byron sighed as he scooped her from the tub, "Okay."

Caroline jumped as he pulled her from the warm water, "What?!"

He gently placed her feet on the floor and proceeded to dry her off, "What did you want to talk about?"

She felt nervous and vulnerable standing naked before him, "About what Sylvia said."

He paused his drying and stood straight, towering over her, "Caroline, you would be an excellent mother, sight or no sight. Do not let her put doubts in your perfect little head."

"How will I take care of it? When it learned to walk, what if it gets lost?"

Byron pulled her to him, "Caroline, I will be here. Abigail and Gregory will be here. I will get the best Mammy (Southern slave word for Nanny) I could find. I want children with you. If it is Gods will."

Caroline wrinkled her brow as she was still thinking about what he said. He leaned down and placed a sloppy kiss on her cheek. She slowly started to accept them. Byron had lust filled eyes as he lifted her and placed her on the edge of their bed. He towered over her as he pressed his warm wet lips to her soft neck. Caroline whimpered from the intense pressure of his kisses. He lost all restraint from her little noises and stripped off his clothes. She pressed her eyes as he slipped into her and bucked hard and quickly. Caroline threw back her head as she leaned back on her hands. Byron stared at her face as he pounded, "I love you. I want you with child." Caroline gasped louder as his words sent her over the edge and spasmed around him. He continued his rough pounding. He never made love with such force, but he couldn't think of a better way of showing her how bad he wanted her pregnant.

Caroline felt unbelievable pressure building between her legs for a second time. Byron smirked at her squirming as she couldn't bear all of the sensations. She then cried out, "Byron please!"

He grunted as he thrusted deeper while reaching down and flicked her clit. Caroline cried out in what sounded like agony, but it was her release. Byron threw his head back and spasmed inside her.

Caroline laid in bed with her back pressed against a snoozing Byron. She smiled as her hand reached up behind her and caressed his cheek. Byron's eyes slowly fluttered open. He turned his mouth and kissed the inside of her palm. When she shifted against him, she could feel his excitement as it pressed against her bare backside. Byron nudged her legs apart and slid in from behind and slowly thrusted. She smirked and sighed as he pressed her closer to thrust deeper. He groaned as he squeezed one of her firm bouncing breast as he bucked. Caroline was squirming as her climax approached. Byron's breath hitched every time he quickly thrusted. He sent goosebumps all over her as he whispered in her ear, "I'm so close.. Mmm... Cum for me.." he removed his hand from her breast and gently stroked her clit. Caroline cried out as she finally shuddered from her release. Byron growled as he pressed his loins closer as he came.

He was about to shift away, but Caroline stopped him, "No, stay. I want you inside."

He lightly kissed her temple and hugged her close. Caroline sighed with a smile as her eyes drifted close for the night.
****************
Sorry for the short chapter.

Did you enjoy this chapter?